{Saving Michael}

"WHERE IS MICHAEL!!?"

"ERET MUST HAVE MOVED HIM WHILE WE FOUGHT!"

"FUCK, TUBBO AND RANBOO WILL KILL US IF ERET SPILLS!!"

÷=÷

Michael's POV~

The boat came to a stop, the man climbed out and into the shallow water, he came to me and picked me up,"Come on, Michael. . .", I tired to squirm but his grip was stronger,"Hey, hey. . . I'm not going to hurt you.", I whimpered as he walked towards a huge building.

~

I looked up from his red coat and looked up at the building, it looked like the fairytale castle from the storybooks.
I looked up at the man that took me from those mean men and lady, he had long curly brown hair, blacked out sunglasses, and a flowercrown.

~

He took me to a bathroom and sat me down and started to run a bath, he looked at me,"Sorry about that kiddo, I don't know what came over them.", I wipe my nose on my sleeve as he knelt down to me with a comb,"I'm going to try and get the egg out as best as I can and then we wash the rest out.", I nod and let him comb my hair.
It hurt a little, but I kept quiet as I can tell he was just helping me till he finds my papas.

~

I was placed in the bathroom and I was so happy it was nice and warm, the man smiled as I grabbed the rubber duckie and let him wash my hair and got rid of all the egg stuff and the shells.

~

He wrapped me up in a towel and sat me down in a room while he looked through a chest, I looked around the room and noticed how simple it looked for a castle, maybe he was a more simple guy than Kings or Queens in the stories.
"Hey kiddo?"
I look up and see him holding a blue sweater, blue jeans and clean socks,"These okay?", I nod.

~

After I was dressed, he brushed out my hair as I held the rubber duckie,"You want to keep it?", I nod as he finished,"Mhm!", he smiled, then I device went off, he looked up and checked it,"Hello? Oh, hey Tubbo! Yeah, you heard from Punz? Michael is safe and sound, he's with me.", I smiled and ran over,"Papa!", the man smiled and nods,"Yeah, he's here, I patched him up and cleaned him. Yeah, bye.", he hung up and knelt down to me,"Your dads are on their way.", I smiled and jumped up and down.

=

Eret's POV~

"MICHAEL!", Ranboo and Tubbo ran to Michael, Ranboo scooped him up I his arms,"Oh, Thank God your okay!", Michael made some happy nosies, Tubbo looked at me with tears of joy,"Thank you, Eret. . .", I smiled and tipped my glasses a bit,"No worries, and any time.", Ramboo chuckled as Michael made different piglin sounds,"No really Eret, you saved Michael and probably the Server from a war.", I smiled and gave Michael a quick ruffle of his hair,"Well, I hope Michael and you guys will be okay now, but what about the others?", Tubbo smiled,"Ooh~ Don't worry about them.", something tells me I shouldn't leave the castle for a bit.
Ranboo watched as Tubbo went to probably kill, he turned to me,"Thank you again, Eret. You have no idea how much he means to us.", I nod,"I can tell.", "E. . . Eret?", I look at Michael,"Mhm, that's my name.", he smiled,"Uncle Eret!", that took a minute for me to process.
. . .
Ranboo chuckled and I smiled,"Guess he likes you, maybe you can see him again.", I nod,"I would like that, a lot. He's a good kid.", Ranboo smiled and looked down at Michael,"Say bye to Uncle Eret.", "Bye, Bye!", I wave as they leave.
A very sweet and adorable kid, just hope George and Sapnap know how to survive a nuke.
;-;