{MrBeast To The Rescue}

**This chapter touches on eating disorders and on a incident that happened months back to Karl, let that incident be a lesson that situations like this will and always can get out of hand**

MrBeast's POV~

I watched as the Internet was going crazy about how Karl, quote and quote, ruined me. The hell is wrong with people nowadays. . .
I actually got a call from his sister, asking me if I knew anything about Karl not eating for the past 2 days. . .
I sigh and leaned back in my chair, this was going to get out of hand. . . I hadn't brought up this all to Karl, because I know he will dine it all, so there has be to be a way to get him to eat with him suspecting it. . .

. . .

Then I remembered.
I sat up, I think Dream said he was working on his own burgers like I did, I picked up my phone and quickly dialed his number. . .

"Hello, Jimmy?"

"Hey, Dream! Do you remember your burgers you said you were working on?"

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"Can we send some to me, I have an idea for a short video."

"Sure thing, um, is this about. . .?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Then definitely! Anything to help!"

I smiled,"Thank you. . ."

<A Few Days Later>

After I got two burgers out, the camera in position the door opened and Karl came in,"Hey, Jimmy.", "Hey, Karl! Ya ready for the advert of his burgers?", he nods and has a seat next to me,"Yeah!. . .", I reached over to the camera and started to record. . .

After I filled the audience in on what we were doing and what was in Dream's burgers we now dug in, I glanced over at Karl a little to make sure he was eating it, he took a bite. He nods,"Mh, this is really Good!", I nod,"Yeah!", with that Karl continued to eat the Burger. . .

After that, I checked the video and sent it out, hopefully Karl starts to eat again. . .

<Another Week Later>

As I was checking the video, I noticed a few different videos and decided to check them out. . .
All of them were thanking me fro getting Karl to eat and they had all noticed how I had glanced at Karl when I took a bite of the burger. . .

Later that day, I met up with Karl, Chris and Chandler for another video, when I arrived to the spot Karl was the first one there,"Karl?", he turned around and hugged me, I thought it was just a normal hug but then. . .

"Thank You. . . I'm sorry. . ."

He saw the video clips, O mailed am hugged back,"It's alright, I know it's hard, but it will get better. . .", Karl nods. . .

I'm glad I could help him. . .

**Lesson: Never shame anyone for their size, we were all perfect the way we are and we do not have to change just to please toxic people.**