{The Secret Garden 2/2}

**I'm so happy that you all liked the first part, someone has asked if I could make a part 2 to this and I would love to! This will contain more information about characters or about how The Garden works, so I hope you enjoy!**
====

Techno's POV~

We entered the Cafeteria, everyone was going to sit with their groups, and yes the school was his low to separate us into groups.
This happened because of Jschlatt, the oldest here, he was 13, Quackity and so many others worshipped him like he was some type of God; Yeah, he's only a God in this school.
I usually sat alone in the corner table, no wanted go near me because of my obsession with Greek God Books. So, I got my tray and made my way over to the tables. . .
I sat down and pulled out my book while I ate. . .

"Hey, can I sit here??"

I look up confused, there was a new kid with a tray in his hands, he had slightly long blonde hair, blue eyes, in the uniform and had a green and white hat on his head, I shrugged,"Yeah, I guess.", he smiled and sat down beside me. I look at him,"You reading about Greek Gods?", I nod,"Yeah?", "That's so cool!", I was surprised, this kid was definitely different. . .
So, I let him read the book with me. . .

"Oh, my name is Philza!"

". . . Techno."

Sapnap's POV~

I sat with George, Karl, Bad and Skeppy, Karl just seemed not completely awake,"Hey, Karl?", he looked up from his breakfast at me,"Hm? Yeah?", "What exactly did Headmaster Dream make you do?...", the table went silent and turned to Karl, he then rubbed his eyes,"He just had me do a few things is all, nothing over than that.", Bad then reached over and pat Karl on the head,"Aw, Karl. Why did Headmaster have you do different jobs?", "Because of me and Quackity.", Skeppy laughed as Bad turned to me,"Sapnap!", "I heard what happened--", I jumped at the sound of something falling and smashing!
We turned and saw Jschlatt was picking on Purple's younger brother and had his goons holding back his older brother, Punz. . .

"Let me go, assholes!!"

"You gonna cry??"

"Leave my brother alone!"

Bad stood up,"We should help them!", I shook my head,"No, we shouldn't get involved-", "No, Bad is right.", with that both Karl and Bad stood up and ran over to them,"Karl, Bad no!...", Skeppy gulped as he hid his face in his hands. . .

Purple's POV~

I didn't dare to look up, all I could hear was the laughter, the insults and my brother struggling against Jschlatt's goons. . .

"Hey, leave them alone Jschlatt!"

I look up and see two other students, Jschlatt laughed,"Or what? Gonna tell on my, Teacher pets?", one of them came over to me and helped me up,"We would, but what if the Headmaster came in and saw you playing King again?", I look at him, Jschlatt's face went from confidence to fear, the goons like Punz go and they backed away from us. . .
Punz gave me a hug,"I'm so sorry.", then, Bad I think, then turned back to them and pulled out a throwing knife,"I'll give you 10 seconds.", with that, they all ran out of the Cafeteria. . .
I smiled,"Thank you.", the Cafeteria clapped and Bad took a bow as he put his knife away,"No problem! It's about time someone showed that bully what he deserved.", I nod. . .