{My Dream SMP Headcanons} *So Far*

Dream likes to draw pictures on the walls of his cell because when Sam comes in, he likes it when Sam looks at his drawings to make him not feel lonely and to make Sam feel a little happier. . .

The Egg could never have full control over Ponk because of Sam, Ponk's has no desire but for Sam to be safe. . .

Sapnap uses his fire to make lightshows for Micheal when Ranboo's going through another episode. . .

Charlie clingys to Quackity a lot, as he was the first human he had ever met a human before. . .

Philza collects shiny things, because it helps distract him from the bad things that have happened. . .

Wilbur plays guitar for Phil, Techno, Niki, Tubbo, Ranboo and Michael when they all have trouble sleeping. . .

Techno and Wilbur are very overprotective of Phil. . .

Karl is afraid to go near his friends, because they reminded him so much of the friends he made in the past timelines. . .

Sam barely gets enough sleep both in the past and now, so he sometimes falls asleep on the job but when he wakes up he feels guilty for not being awake more. . .

Jschlatt likes to play to play cards with Charlie and teach him how to play with the cards. . .

George tries to come up with different ideas to what exactly DreamXD is, but one of his theories had something to do with possibly missing Dream. . .

Eret likes to sit in a flower field and make flower crowns to help him cope with everything. . .

Foolish feels guilty about what happened to Eret and likes to stay by him incase Eret ever needed help. . .

Punz is actually Purpled's Older Brother, both of them being under someone's control. . .

Bad will change his form to his past self to make Sapnap happy and feel safe. . .

Ranboo tends to sleepwalk, but may mutter things in his sleep that seem suspicious. . .

Michael likes to make things for his loved ones if they are sad or stressed, like he gave Philza a Star but covered in glitter and gave it to him when he was sad. . .

Quackity likes to make his deals more sweet if someone tired to quit on him, he would sweeten the deal to make them stay. . .

Dream writes stories for Sam and Karl for when they come in, as he is aware that they're both going through hard times and likes to give them stories to make them feel better. . .

Karl is able to see the Ghosts or his past friends, but if he saw anyone from the future it would be more of a hallucination than a ghost. . .

Tommy likes to take the sides of the people that are against Dream, without realising how much he would regret it in the future if Dream ever broke out. . .

Philza has a personality disorder, he has a second personality that is the complete opposite of him called Redza. . .

Redza is kind of protective over Phil, but he doesn't want to admit. . .

Tommy refuses to take responsibility for what happened to Ghostbur. . .

Tubbo and Ranboo believe that Ghostbur wouldn't have been taken away if Tommy had just left Dream to die in the Prison. . .

Sapnap kills animals, because of his demon genes, As Demons scarficed animals. . .

Wilbur believes that if he hadn't died and spent 13 years in the dark, he would have never reflected on his actions and taken the time to really analyse others action. . .

Techno helps teach Michael some English to help him communicate better. . .

Ponk likes to play with Sam's hair, as it calms both himself and Sam when they've had a rough day. . .

The Ghosts of Karl's adventures like to comfort Karl if he was having a panic attack or just upset about something. . .

Puffy feels overwhelming guilt for how she was back when Foolish and Dream were kids, and she holds herself responsible for how Dream turned out. . .

Niki and Puffy still have their promise rings, showing that they still hold their friendship despite everything. . .

Niki likes to bake, clean and is just the mother of the group. . .

Hannah likes to have all different types of roses as she has stated that some roses hold different energy for her to stay alive, depending on the colour. . .

Ant puts in Eye contacts to hide he is infected by something when he visits his boyfriend RedValet. . .

Tommy blames everyone around him, but when he is alone he immediately feels guilty because he can't understand the others than his own feelings. . .

Tubbo continues to search for his missing nuke and is slowly his mind over it. . .

Jack blames Tommy for everything because of Tommy's attitude towards how he died and how he reacts to everyone's problems. . .