{Supporting Father}

Herobrine's POV~

I heard the door open, I smiled,"Back Alistair?", "Yep!", I heard him take off his boots and enter the room,"Hey, Dad!", "Heya, Son.", Alistair hugged me as he came in,"How was your day with Foolish and Dream?", he smiled,"Pretty good! We just went on a hike up the mountain trail.", I smiled,"Sounds like a nice relaxing way to spend your day.", he nods,"What's for dinner tonight by the way.", "Well, I was thinking about Pizza, or you want something else.", "Pizza sounds good.", I nod as I head for the fridge.

"Hey, Dad? Um, what's your opinion on the LGBTQ?", I turn to him,"Huh?", "Just. . . Curious.", I look at him for a moment before replying,"Well, I 100% support them, I believe you can love who you want and be who you want to be.", Alistair looked surprised,"Really? Just, I heard rumors about people using your name to scare people in the Community to be straight.", I blink at him.
"You know, I had no plans to commit murder this week but plans have changed.", I summoned a sword,"Use my name to do that and I'll have them dead.", I go to leave, but then I stop. I turn back to Alistair,"Why do you ask?", he rubbed the back of his neck,"Um, well I um, just. . . Curious is all.", I nod slowly and go to take care of those morons.

~

"USE MY NAME LIKE THIS AGAIN, AND I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!", the priest shook as the church was burned and the signs as well, kids were cheering and I gekd the sword to his neck,"Please, I beg of you have mercy!. . . For the love of the Lord!. . .", I stare at him,"I met the Lord. And he had nothing nice to say about you.", and I ended his pathetic life.
"HEROBRINE!!"
Everyone went silent, I looked up to see my dear old brother storm over,"What is the meaning of all this!", I chuckle and point the sword at his chest,"If you EVER. Use my name to like this again. Your head will be put on my wall.", he flinched at the bloody sword, I snapped my fingers and left them.

~

I got back and saw Alistair inside,"Hey, Dad! How did it go??", I smiled and put the sword down,"I think they got the message. Loud and clear.", he nods and the pointed to the kitchen,"Um, there's a letter for you on the table.", I frown,"I don't remember there being a letter.", Alistair chuckled as he edged up the stairs,"O-Oh, no-no, there definitely was. . .!", I frown,"Alistair, are you feeling alright-?","Yep, perfectly fine! I'm going to bed, bye!", with that he ran upstairs.

. . .

16 year olds.

I sighed and went to the kitchen to not only get the blood off my face, but also to find this letter Alistair was talking about.
I saw it as threw cloth down,"When was there a letter here?", I sat down, took it and opened it.

~~~

Hey, Dad!

This may come to a surprise to you, but um. . . I was too scared to tell you this your face. . .

I was afraid of you disowning or rejecting me as your son, so I had to ask you before I told you how I haven't felt over the past few months. . .

So um. . . Over the last few months, I have been having these. . . Strange feelings.
To describe it to you, um. . . Sometimes when I look at a girl I think your cute or hot, but the same thing happens when I look at a guy.
Foolish asked me why I avoid eye contact with most the guys or girls, but I hadn't answered.
I looked it up on the Internet and asked Uncle Ponk about it. . .

Dad. I am Bisexual.

~~~

I was surprised, he was scared of telling ne how he felt or his sexuality. All because of those rumors, he thought I'd hate him. I closed the letter and looked up at the ceiling. . .

=

Alistair's POV~

"Foolish this was a terrible idea, what if he hates me now. . .?!", Foolish smiled through facetime,"Alistair, your okay. . . Take a deep breath and count to 10.", I nod and try and take deep breath,"Everything will be alright. . .", I nod slowly,"I should. . . Probably go to bed.", Foolish nods,"Yeah, and tell me how it goes.", with that I hung up.
I rested my face in my hands and just felt panic wash over me again, why, why, why am I so scared?!

~

I woke up with the sun in my face, I groan and curse myself for forgetting to close the damn curtains.
I threw the covers off me, and stood up but I was shaking still from last night. . . Will dad hate me? Will ge throw me out??
I sighed and run my hands through my hair,"Shit. . .", well, only time will tell. . .

~

"Dad??", I head downstairs, hoping he wasn't mad, but I was surprised to see his sword was still there,"Wha. . .? Dad??", I look around the hall, but no answer came. What the heck was happening, if Dad hasn't gone out then where is he??
I open the living room door,"Dad, where are you--?", I then stopped.
On the table were items on the table, I walked over to them and was shocked.

Sunglasses. . . A silver crown with blue, pink and purple gems. . .High heel boots. . . A pink dress with strawberries and. . . A BI Cape.

I noticed another letter on the desk, I open it to see what was inside.

~~~

I support you, Dear.
If you ever want to talk about anything, never be afraid to ask me about anything.

Also, turn around.

~~~

I turn around and saw Dad leaning against the doorway smiling,"I'll support you, no matter what dear, never be afraid to ask or say anything to me.", I smiled and felt like crying, after so many horrible stories about kids coming out to their parents, I was over the moon that dad was okay with it.
I hugged my dad, and he hugged back,"Thank you dad. . .", "I'm sorry you were scared son, just know I love you no matter what.", I nod.