{Redza}

Tommy's POV~

I took of my headset and sighed, I rubbed my eyes and realised how late it was. . . I groan and didn't bother to change into my PJs and just lay down on my bed. . .

I suddenly heard something bang,
I sat up in shock.
I went out of my room and looked into the dark hall, I heard a door open and saw Wilbur come out of his room and son Technoblade,"Tommy...? Did you drop something?", I shook my head,"No... It wasn't me. It wasn't either of you?", Technoblade shook his head,"No. I was about to go to bed.", "I was asleep. . .", I frown,"So,. . . Who made that bang sound?", Technoblade shrugged,"Philza?",Wilbur walked down the hall, obviously was still drowsy from waking up abruptly, we followed after him. . .

We came to the living room, I noticed Philza in the kitchen,"Philza? Why are you up so late?", I noticed Philza was leaning over the sink, covering his mouth,"Philza? Are you alright??", Wilbur and I waited by the doorway. . .

"Philza?"

Technoblade's POV~

As I got closer to him, I reached out for him,"Philza. . .--", suddenly I saw blood in the sink, I stare at Philza for an explanation, only for him to cough up blood!
I immediately was caught of guard,"Oh my God, Philza?!", I looked at Wilbur and Tommy,"G-Go get Philza some water and call someone!", Tommy ran down the hall to get the phone and then Wilbur ran into the kitchen to get water for him. . .

I layed Philza down on the sofa, Tommy panicked so much that he called Dream. . .
Dream came in, looked completely tired but determined to help. . .

"So, what happened?", I had to explain,"So, we all heard something bang and we all go to check it out, Philza was awake in the kitchen, I went to see if he was alright and he was throwing up blood!", Dream seemed to have awaken up a bit,"What?", I brought him over and pointed to the blood around the corners of Philza's mouth,"See? Maybe it's a sickness?", Dream then backed away while he covered his red eye,"Technoblade. . . That's not blood. . .", I frown, he turned on the lights and I saw the same black tar that Dream threw up sometimes when Nightmare tried to control him. . .

"TECHNOBLADE, WATCH OUT!!!"

Dream's POV~

Philza's eyes turned red and tried to jump us, I shoved Technoblade out of the way and quickly pinned him to the couch,"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, DREAM!!!","YOU STAY DOWN YOU FUCKING DEMON!!!", I made sure I didn't open my red eye, but I kept him down, Tommy was shocked and huddled in a corner, Wilbur was also in fear and held Tommy close and Technoblade immediately pulled himself to his feet, as Redza continued to fight against me, unlike Nightmare, Redza's weakness was the easiest to break when he tries to possess someone.  .  .

After that. . .
We put Philza to bed. . . I was scared, I mean, why wouldn't I be?
Wilbur, Tommy and Technoblade decided to stay in Philza's room to keep an eye on Philza in case it happened again. . .