{D̸o̸ Y̸o̸u̸ R̸e̸a̸l̸l̸y̸ N̸o̸t̸ R̸e̸m̸e̸m̸b̸e̸r̸?}

Foolish's POV~

So, Eret, Puffy and Sam came to visit my domain! Puffy was ger normal self, Sam looked exhausted and needed a break and Eret was wearing his normal red jacket, Cape and boots. I waved them over to my Temple, Puffy ram over,"Hey, Foolish, my child!", Sam waved as my mom hugged me,"Hey, mom! Hey, Sam! Oh, and Eret Welcome to my home!", he smiled,"This place is absolutely amazing, not it just a masterpiece, did Philza teach ya this?", I shrug,"Some tricks he taught or most tricks I learned back in the day.", Eret nods,"Huh, well this place is definitely something out of this world!", I smiled,"Oh, come on in!", I lead them all in. . .

"TA DA!!! ISN'T IT ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!!", Sam nods,"It uh, it's definitely something else! How did you get all the resources or time for this??", I stare at him, quick think of something, he can't know I asked Philza to get them,"I uh, just have a lot of time on my hands is all! Heh. . .! Also, because since Tubbo and Ranboo took over the whole mansion construction.", he nods and looks around the main room, it's hard not to admire my work, Puffy smiled,"How about a swing of tea everyone??", Eret nods,"I wouldn't mind some tea.", Sam shrugged,"Yeah, sure!", I then lead Puffy to the kitchen. . .

We put the tea, biscuits and sandwiches on the plates and then the tray! Puffy had the honours of carrying it because, I was clumsy and feeling a little lazy today. . .

We came into the living room, Sam was sat down and Eret was still looking around the room,"Tea?", Eret smiled,"Heck yeah!", I smiled and we all got comfortable. . .

We all sat down in the living room, Sam and Puffy were mostly asking what we've all been up to and some other stuff that your mother asks ya or a family friend. . .

"Eret?", I look up and realise he was gone,"Oh, he probably went to look around. Although, this place us a maze. . .", I sighed, Puffy smiled,"You gonna go after him? Me and Sam will just be here.", I nod,"Got it!", I put my cup down and went to go look for my friend. . .

Eret's POV~

This place is amazing!!
It was a real Egyptian Temple, although it makes sense since the Todem Of Undying could be an Egyptian thing, maybe????
I dunno, I then realised there were some. . . hieroglyphs I think that's what they were called, back when that was how they write stories or. . . Something on the walls. . .
Although, the way they drew something was very strange and it sometimes seemed hard to make out, but that us probably because of my sunglasses, but I ain't taking them off. . .

As I ran my hand along the wall, till I found my fingertips brush against something, I fixed the sunglasses a bit and looked at the wall. . .

I ran my hand along the cravings, I frown. . . The outline felt familiar, I lifted my glasses a little, brushing my hair out of my eyes a bit to see. . .

It was. . .---

Um. . . It. . .

It. . . Was. . .

"Do you not remember?"

I felt my head start to pound, why was it so. . . Familiar. . .?
I leaned against the wall a bit, everything around me felt dizzy and. . . Sick. . .

❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🕈︎🖐︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ 👍︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

👎︎🏳︎ ✡︎🏳︎🕆︎ ☠︎🏳︎❄︎ ☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎ ☜︎☼︎☜︎❄︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎✍︎

📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

☠︎🏳︎📪︎ 🖐︎ 👎︎🏳︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎🖐︎☠︎😐︎ ✡︎🏳︎🕆︎ 👎︎🏳︎ ☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

☜︎☼︎☜︎❄︎📪︎ 😐︎🖐︎☠︎☝︎ 🏳︎☞︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 💧︎💣︎🏱︎📪︎ 👎︎🏳︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ ✡︎🏳︎🕆︎ ☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎✍︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

✡︎🏳︎🕆︎ 🕈︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ☟︎🖐︎💧︎ ☹︎🖐︎❄︎❄︎☹︎☜︎ 💧︎🕆︎☠︎💧︎☟︎🖐︎☠︎☜︎🙷︎

"ERET!!"

I suddenly realised Foolish was shaking me,"F-Foolish!?", he seemed to have a hand on my forehead,"Are you OK?! You're really warm Eret, did something happen?!", I take a minute to breath, I look at the drawing and immediately felt a massive headache,"F-Foolish, maybe I just. . . I just need some water is all. . . It might be the heat.", Foolish nods,"Alright, as long as you're OK. . .", he helped me up and regain my balance and we walked back down the hall. . .

✡︎🏳︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ 💣︎✡︎ 💧︎🕆︎☠︎💧︎☟︎🖐︎☠︎☜︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

💣︎✡︎ 🏳︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ 💧︎🕆︎☠︎💧︎☟︎🖐︎☠︎☜︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

✡︎🏳︎🕆︎ 💣︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 💣︎☜︎ ☟︎✌︎🏱︎🏱︎✡︎🙷︎ 🕈︎☟︎☜︎☠︎ 💧︎😐︎✡︎💧︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ☝︎☼︎☜︎✡︎🙷︎

✡︎🏳︎🕆︎🕯︎☹︎☹︎ ☠︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎ 😐︎☠︎🏳︎🕈︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎☼︎🙷︎ ☟︎🏳︎🕈︎ 💣︎🕆︎👍︎☟︎ 🖐︎ ☹︎🏳︎✞︎☜︎ ✡︎🏳︎🕆︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎

🏱︎☹︎☜︎✌︎💧︎☜︎ 👎︎🏳︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎ 💣︎✡︎ 💧︎🕆︎☠︎💧︎☟︎🖐︎☠︎☜︎ ✌︎🕈︎✌︎✡︎📬︎ 📬︎ 📬︎🙷︎

"Please. . . I just want to see. . . My Sunshine again. . . My Son. . ."