{Are You Okay, Karl?}

Karl's POV~

Another day. . .
Or night.
Sapnap and Quackity are at the Casino again, but I had to decline because I had work to do.
I just set my goggles down on the desk, grab my tools and got ready to fix the glass again and the strap.
Then I heard a knock on the door, did they come home early? No, they would have let themselves in.
I got up and went to the door to see who'd want to see me this late.

. . .

"Wilbur?"
Wilbur smiled, I could see he was tired,"Hey, Karl. . . Mind if I come in?", I thought about it for a moment, there wouldn't be any harm of letting him in for a bit, I nod and open the door more,"Come on in.", he smiled and entered.

~

"Woah, this place is nice and cozy.", I handed him a cop of hot chocolate as I sat down in the opposite chair,"Thanks, I uh, can't stand the cold sometimes.", Wilbur took a sip of the hot chocolate and nods,"Understandable. Anyway, um, I'm sorry for dropping down so late bit I wanted to ask some advice from you.", I frown,"Oh, what's up?", Wilbur tapped the cup with his finger,"Um. . . You know Eret?. . .", I nod,"Well. . . I was wondering, if you could. . . Provide some advice. . . On how I can apologise to him?. . .", I was surprised,"What?", "See, I've been trying to apologise to everyone for being a dick, but I dunno how I'm gonna apologise to Eret. . .", I sat in silence for a moment,"Well, the only way you can approach him with it, is to reassure him that you aren't going to be mad or try and hurt him, since he's currently trying to be better but people aren't giving him that chance and also memory issues.", Wilbur looked up at me,"Wait, people aren't giving him a chance to change?", "No. Probably why he sticks close to Foolish at the most.", Wilbur nods and takes a wing of the hot chocolate,"I see. Well, I might go talk to him and really apologise for what I did.", I nod and take a drink of my own drink,"Also, Karl. . . Are you okay?", I choked on my drink a bit.

=

Wilbur's POV~

I could tell the moment I saw him, he was in shambles.
He cleared his throat and took the empty cups,"Yep!. . . Yep!. . .", I watched as he walked over to the sink and put them in, I got up and walked over to him, I turned him around and noticed tears in his eyes,"Karl. . .", I pulled him into a hug and he cried, I knew having a power like his was terrible for his mind and health, but I guess it really hurts him. . .

~

I watched as Quackity and DreamXD finished their talk, I stopped recording and ducked down in the Bush,"Whatcha doing Soot?", I look up to see Jschlatt,"Fuck off, this none of your business!. . .", he chuckled and sat down on the ground infront of me,"Look Soot, I can tell you don't trust Quackity, like I don't.", I,was surprised,"Wha?", "Yeah, I don't really want to take over the SMP anymore. . .", wait, that's what Quackity is going to do?!
Jschlatt than handed me a file,"Plans are in here.", with that he left.
I sat there in silence before I opened it and began to read.