{Eret Comfort}

Eret's POV~

I waved as George left to go see DreamXD. . . I swear, that God is downright creepy as all hell. I don't trust me, but I'd rather trust Dream than that guy who just randomly shows up after he gets in jail???

I heard a knock on my door, I put my notebook down and went downstairs,"Coming!", I walked down and opened the door. . .

"Fundy!"

He was out of breath, he looked like he hasn't slept and looked dlike he had been crying, I immediately pulled inside and held him close,"Fundy, what happened?! Are you OK??!", he looked at me with tears in his eyes,"Eret. . .! Please. . .!", I pu him into a hug and he buries his face in my shoulder. . .
I brought him into the living room and lay him down on the sofa,"Here. . .", he let me go and I gently stroke him,"I'll get you some tea. . .", he nods and I get up and went to the kitchen. . .

I came back and set the tea down on a table by the sofa, I pulled up Fundy and let him lean on me. . .
"You. . . Want to talk. . .", Fundy stayed silent and then nods at the slightest tip of his head,"Please. . . I need someone to talk to. . . And help. . .", I gently rub his arm, trying to comfort him,"What is it. . .? You can tell me. . .", Fundy remind silent. . .

"Something is following me. . ."

I look down at him with worry,"What?", he sniffled,"Y. . . Yesterday. When Quackity asked me to get something from his house. . . I saw a hooded figure in the window, just staring at me. . . I got scared and I ran out of there. . .", I was worried about that,"Hooded? You couldn't see them, right?", he shook his head,"No. . .", I nod, he then drew a breath,"But today. . . Today that thing tired to. . . Hurt me. . .", I was shocked,"What?!", "But. . . It hurt someone else instead. . .", I got worried,"Who? Who got hurt. . .?", I wiped a few tears from his eyes. . .

^2 Hours Ago^

"Fundy?", he jolted awake,"Huh?!", Tubbo chuckled,"You uh, you nearly fell asleep standing there, buddy. . .!", he sighed and rubbed his eyes,"Right, sorry. Didn't sleep well. . .", "I can tell.", Michael was playing in the snow and Fundy was dropping by to see Tubbo, to get some advice to get Phil to forgive him for what they did to him. . .

"FUNDY, LOOK OUT!"

Fundy suddenly got shoved out of the way and fell face first into the snow, Fundy immediately turned in time to see Ranboo get shot in the shoulder by an arrow! Tubbo went to his aid, Fundy pulled himself up and looked around and saw it again. . .

Another Black Hooded Thing, hiding a bow. . . Fundy let out a low growl,"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM US?!?!?", Tubbo and Ranboo turned to see the figure fleeing. . .
Fundy looked at Ranboo, who looked at him as Tubbo was worrying over the arrow in his shoulder,"Fundy. . . What or who was that. . .?? Why did. . . They try and shot you?", I breath heavily. . . Were those people out to get me. . .

^Present Time^

I was bewildered. . . Fundy had more tears run down his face,"I got him shot. . .! I don't even know what these people want. . !!", he buried his face in my chest, I stroke him gently, holding him close. . .
"Fundy, you didn't know it was behind you, Ranboo was protecting you is all. . .", he nods slowly, taking deep breaths as I held held him, rubbing circles into his back,". . . Can you tell me if you have an idea of who it could be. . .", Fundy remind silent. . .

"When I first saw it. . . I remember everything fading to back and. . . Hearing a slot machine. . ."

With that, he won't limb, falling asleep in my arms. . .
A slot machine?
But those are oy found in----. . .

. . .

A Casino.