{A Change Of Heart}

Dream's POV~

I took some of the obsidian I broke off the wall to draw on the wall, I ran out of chalk, I could ask Sam for more, but then again I don't want to cause more trouble for the him. . .
The I heard the lava part, I turn away from my drawing and felt my whole body freeze. . .

Tommy and Quackity . . .

I dropped the Obsidian sighed, Tommy smirked as they entered,"Long time no see, Dream.", Quackity revealed his axe with the light swing of his axe. . .
I sighed,"Do what you want to me. I don't care anymore.", Quackity smirked,"Good.", Tommy pulled out his own weapon. . .

I felt nothing.
Every blow they delivered to me. . . It slowly turned numb, my screams stopped after the first 1 hour. . .
I didn't bother scream for Sam. . .
Quackity and Tommy smirked, blood all over them and their weapons. . .
Tommy sighed,"As much as how fun this was, I think it's time to end this.", Quackity and Tommy both pulled their weapons back far, I closed my eyes. . .

Looks like this is the end of the road for me. . .

"BARK!!!! BARK!!!! BARK!!!!!"

I opened my eyes, confused on way I hear a dog, do I have a dog in the afterlife?
I then realised I was still in the cell, I looked up in shock. . .

"Fawn. . .?"

Fawn got in?! They were barking like crazy at Quackity and Tommy, they were shocked as Fawn was standing in front of me, barking at them, when Fawn was like this it was a warning for the threat to get away. . .
Quackity and Tommy started to try and shush the dig,"Shh!! Shhh! Shut up, Dog!!", "Shut up, how the fuck do you tell a dog to shut up?!", I wiped my bloody nose as Fawn kept barking at them. . .

"TOMMY!!!! QUACKITY!!!!!"

We all jumped at the sound of Sam. We all saw him on the new bridge, he looked down right furious. . .
Wait. . . He didn't let them do this. . .?
He looked so pissed.

"BOTH OF YOU. GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!!"

Tommy growled under his breath, Quackity flipped off the dog as they shuffled back, but as they did. . . I put Fawn in a sheep-lock that made them shut up, Quackity flipped me off next. . .

Fawn stopped barking so I let them go, they then proceed to lick my face, I smiled and pet their head. . .

Sam's POV~

I dragged both of them out of the prison by the scruff of their shirts,"SAM, LET US GO!!!", "SAM WTF?!?!?", I threw both to the ground,"DON'T PULL THAT CARD ON ME!!!!", they both flinched at my yell, I sighed,"I'm done, you two!! I'm not taking part in your little schemes anymore, I'm not your little ticket inside to torture my son!!", they both looked at each, Tommy was the first to talk,"But that Green Bastard is the reason---","NO Tommy.", Tommy shut up,"Sapnap told me everything.", Tommy paled,"You lied to me and everyone. Your both lucky I don't lock you both up for breaking in, lying and attempt of murder!", they both backed away as they stood up. . .
"PUFFY."
Tommy and Quackity both turned to see Puffy looking beyond mad,"You two.", she then grabbed both of them by the ears,"OW!!","WTF, OW!!", "Are coming with me. To learn a lesson or two.", with that she dragged both of them out. . .

After I got Dream out of the cell and bandaged him up, he looked at me confused,"But. . . Why?", I sighed and took off my mask and goggles. . .

"A change of heart. . . And I'm done being their little ticket in here. . . And hurting you. . ."

I sat down with Dream as Fawn jumped up on the bed with us, nuzzling into Dream's shirt. . . I smiled and pulled Dream into a small hug. . .