{Jschlatt's Warning}

Karl's POV~

I picked up a box of things for Quackity's Casino, it took me a minute to pick up the box, because I feel like my brain was more slow and my bones are more weak. . .

As I walked to the Casino, I saw Puffy walking by,"Hey, Puffy. . .!", "Oh, hey Karl! Where ya heading with the box??", I look down,"Oh, um, Quackity's Casino. Probably just a few more decorations.", she smiled,"You need help??", I shook my head,"No, not at all, don't worry about me.", she smiled and bid me goodbye and let me continue my way over to the Casino. . .

As I pushed open the door, I saw Jschlatt or Glatt I think, I don't remember. . . But, he was wearing a very interesting uniform. . .

I smiled,"Hey, um

I smiled,"Hey, um. . . Glatt, right?", he smiled as he picked up a deck of cards,"It's Jschlatt, but you can call me Glatt.", I nod,"So, um. I have this. . .??", he pointed to a small bar behind the desk of the gambling table. . .
I nod,"Thank you!", he nods and walked over to the bar thing. . .

As I set the box down, I felt a hand on my shoulder,"?", I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin when Jschlatt was in my face,"Jschlatt!?", "Karl. Listen to me.", I gulp, he grabbed the front of my hoodie and looked right into my eyes, and said;

"You have to be careful, Karl. You can't trust anyone here anymore, you are more closer to the true enemy than you realise. You have to watch your back."

I was taken it back,"W-What. . .?! What is that supposed to mean?!", Jschlatt gently let my hoodie go,"I. . . I can't say.", with that, he vanished. . .

I felt my heart, beating out of my chest, I took a deep breath. . .
I opened the box and realised what was inside. . .

Alcohol.

I pulled out one bottle in complete shock, this was straight up Vodka. I thought Quackity stopped with the Alcohol after Jschlatt---

"Karl??"

I jumped once again, but saw Quackity behind me this time,"O-Oh, hey. . .!", he noticed the bottle must have put the prices together,"Oh, Karl, don't worry! They aren't for me, they're for everyone else.", I nod and put the bottle back in the box. . .

As Quackity took the box, the words of Jschlatt started to replay in my head. . . As I looked at Quackity, I felt this. . . This strange aura around him. . .

"Karl?"

I snapped out of it, I realised that Quackity was snapping his fingers in my face,"Oh! Sorry, I uh. . . I think I need some air, sorry. . .", he nods and I leave. . .

I stood outside and I started to take deep breaths. . .

Why?

Why did I feel that aura around Quackity. . .?!?

I looked at the ring on my finger. . .

Quackity loved me and Sapnap. . .

Right. . .?

:]