{Undercover Eggpire Work 1/?}

1/?

=

Boomer's POV~

"So, what's the plan again?", Quackity faceplamed,"Okay, Boomer: The plan is simple, to get/take down The Eggpire, we'll befriend the members like, Skeppy, Hannah or Punz. Once we do, we can get more information on The Egg so we can destroy it.", I nod, Puffy rubbed her neck,"It sounds risky, especially when they know who is up against them.", Quackity nods,"True, which is why people they haven't met before is going to be going undercover and have mics on them.", I groan, this was directed at me,"Come on, Boomer.", I look up,"I only know one person, Hannah-", "Which means she'll put in a good word about you to Bad, letting you get closer to other members.", Puffy sighed and Sapnap shrugged,"It is risky, but at the same time it is our only shot, besides you'll be with Eryn and you'll not be alone.", I groan again and fix my hat,"Fine, but if I lose a life it's on you Duck.", Quackity nods,"Fine, Fine. Now get to work, I have to go hunt down a minor.", with that Quackity left and Puffy took out two mics for me and Eryn.

~

"This is stupid.", "Come on, Boomer. It ain't that bad.", I turn to Eryn as he lead me down the lair,"No, you don't understand, Hannah is aware of something we aren't and it scares me to go near her.", he turned to me confused,"What do you mean?", "She said something about Sam-", "Boomer?!", I stopped talking and saw Hannah and the Eggpire, I smiled nervously,"H-Hi.", she came over and hugged me,"It is so good to see you again!", I gulp as I saw Bad walk over,"So. Who is this, Hannah.", "This is Boomer! He's an old friend of mine, Bad.",  Bad eyed us both,"I see. And is he a threat.", "No, but Boomer why are you down here we're in a meeting.","How was I suppose to know? And what is this place??", Hannah smiled,"This is The Egg.", she brought me over to it, I could immediately hear the voices but I did my best to block them out.
While Bad was giving me and Eryn a suspicious look, Hannah introduced us to the Cult in a way?
Skeppy, Ant, Bad and Punz, who was nowhere to be found.
Hannah smiled,"He's out for a bit, but I'm sure you'll get along with him once ya meet him." I shrug, this Egg was giving me a really bad feeling but Hannah seemed to be her normal self in a way.

~

Just gain their trust, hard to do that when Bad keeps darting a look at you.
Still, at least Hannah put it an a somewhat good word for me, might make this easier.

=

**Short, because home sick.**