{A Gullible Man}

Tommy's POV~

"Can not fucking believe it. . .!"

"HE FUCKING FORGAVE THE BASTARD!!!"

I sighed, I had been ranting to Ranboo and Tubbo about this for hours now, Tubbo looked lost and Ranboo fell asleep,". . . AND--", "Stop. Just stop.", I stopped and looked at Tubbo,"W-What the fuck do mean?!? He is letting Wilbur stay with him!", Tubbo nods and gave a me a cold look,"Yeah. But didn't Phil and Techno let you stay with them when you nearly got everyone in L'Manberg killed because you wanted to piss of Dream.", I froze. . . Tubbo sighed, and stood up,"Tommy; You need to stop seeing yourself as the only victim. Many people suffered because of YOU. Not because of Dream. George, me, Ranboo, Techno and Phil! There were people there for you when you needed help, but tell me something; where were you. . . When THEY needed you.", Tubbo got in my face at this point,"You burned George's house for fun, you pulled Ranboo into it, you never listened to me when I tired to save your ass back when Dream put you on house arrest, Techno let you stay in his home despite the fact you used him in the previous war and too many people took advantage of Philza's kindness!!", I reminded silent, as Tubbo back off me,"What did we get in return of helping you? We got nothing but war.", I looked down at the snow. . .

"I have to go. Me and Ranboo, have to go."

Tubbo got Ranboo up, and they left me alone in the snow. . .

Wilbur's POV~

"DAD THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!", he had this huge under ground area, he smiled,"They, I feel like it's more of a save place in case shit hits the fan.", I smiled and clapped,"This is why your amazing, Dad!!", I was amazed, I turned to my dad, I then took his shoulders,"Is something wrong?", he sighed,"No, Will, it's just. . . Well. . . I'm afraid your going to betray me. . .", I was shocked,"What? Why would I, you have been nothing but a nice man. . .", Phil smiled sadly,"It's just. . . I over heard Tommy yelling about how. . . Stuipd and Gullible I was to let you back in my life. . .", I immediately pulled my Dad into a hug,"Dad. . . I know, a lot of people have taken advantage of you, but I promise that I will never betray you. . . I promise Dad. . . I'm going to be a better person. . .", I felt him smile. . .

Tommy you better have your doors locked.