{Back From The Dead. 1/2}

**This is a Theory I have heard about.**
**About either Velvet died before the Smp or him being the body of this Virus but the first one seems more likely as when Ant joined The Egg he desired Velvet but phrased it like he died.**
**So, this is my take on it and I wanna hear your thoughts.**

=

The Eggpire wee busy in their lair by The Egg, planning their next attack on the God that still stands a threat, otherwise known as Foolish and of course The Blood God himself Techno.
The Egg was still at it's peak of power, not hatched of course but Bad is certain it would hatch soon.
Ant sat by The Egg, guarding in case Foolish tried anything again.
"Ant. . .", Ant groaned, Egg was talking in his head again,"Fuck off, Egg.", "Is that anyway, to talk to your God?", Ant growled and stood up, facing the Egg,"It's because of mythical plants or creatures like you I lose everything I held dear to me! Why the fuck would I respect something like you?!", Ant walked away from it, "Ah yes, or rather do you mean. . . The reason you lost someone am I right?", Ant froze, he tightened his grip and turned back to The Egg with his blood boiling with anger,"You don't ever bring him up! I died the day that creature took him from me!!", Ant clawed at his red scars and eyes, as frustration and terrible memories came back to his mind of those days, some were good memories and some weren't,"I cried for days, because of that stupid Wither Plague he was sick for days and he was stolen from me, you won't mock me of the pain I felt that day!", Ant stormed out if that place, holding back tears.

~

"I swear, one day I'll tear that thing out of the roots.", "Do that, and it will devour you in a matter of minutes.", Ant turned to see Karl, still looking tired but there was something different about him, he just. . . Couldn't place his finger on it.
"Karl, what are you- How do you know that??", Karl waved a book in his hand,"Found the old Journal of the last Guardian of The Egg, we're currently reading over it to find hints to get this thing gone.", Ant nods, sighing as he rubbed his eyes again but liked the sound of it being gone,"Sounds Good, let me know if ya come up with anything as I want this thing gone too.", with that Ant felt Karl alone.

~

Karl spent the night rewriting things from the Journal, just so he could give it to Foolish not mess up the old writing.
Karl then found a new section,"Huh? What's this.", Karl found two pages worth of why The Egg talks or rather, what is does, guessing Sir Billiam discovered and wrote it down to.
"The Egg can promise many things, even grant a wish if you choose your words correctly."
"Indeed. Watch what you wish for, The Egg is like the Devil himself, it can shift your words to something you do not want."
"The Egg can see your intentions, your memories and desires, easy to manipulate an individual under it's control."
"Depending on the desire, it will do what it wants, depending on your intentions or your memories."
"The Egg also potentially choose a vessel to keep it alive, for example, by it's ability to see into the future it can choose a vessel to drain energy from them."
Karl sat in silence,"So, guess this thing will hold it's end of the Bargain but there is probably a 99% chance it will twist the words, Skeppy is just a prime example.", Karl took his pen and began to write out what Billiam suspected and could be true.
And if that's the case, it means the Egg feeds off dead bodies or souls, wonderful fact to hear before sleeping.

~

The next day, Foolish, Sam, Karl, Sapnap and Quackity were down at The Egg investigating but Sam kept his distance after the last time and Karl was still not talking to his Husbands.
Quackity threw a Vine away,"This is pointless! This thing is just going to stick around, why can't we just use get a shovel and get from the roots?!", as those words left his mouth the vines picked him up and threw him,"AHHHH!!!", Foolish faceplamed,"Least it didn't try and eat him.", Foolish nods,"Agreed Sam, Sapnap get Quackity out of the ditch.", Sapnap wanted to get Quackity back up to his feet, leaving the three of them to continue work.
Karl kneeled on the vines and looked at them closely,"There could be a chance we could cut the more weaker vines?", "Maybe, but still might get us infected!", Karl sighed, there had to be something to cut these blasted things that haunt his nightmare.
Karl then noticed some vines moving,"Wha. . .?", he looked around but saw new vines trying to attack then or get out, Karl crawled closer to the moving vines and realised it seemed the vines were wrapping something!
"Guys, over here! The vines are doing something!", the group rushed to Karl, kneeling down by him or standing over him,"What are the vines doing??", "I have no idea, is it wrapping something??", Quackity shrugged,"Might be a dead dog, or something. Leave it alone.", Foolish shook his head,"We can't!", "Then what do you suggest we do?! We can't cut the vines!", Foolish and Karl made eye contact, both nodding to take the risk, they rolled up their sleeves and shoved their hands into the vines,"HOLY!", "ARE YOU GUYS INSANE?!?", Karl and Foolish ignored them and only kept reaching down.
. . .
"Karl was right, the Vines are wrapping around something!", Follish turned to Karl,"On the count of three, we pull whatever it is out.", Karl nods and grabbed the thing,",1. . . 2. . . 3!", with what strength they had they pulled and pulled till something broke out of the vines and the vines dropped the grip.
"OH MY GOD!!"
"IS THAT A BODY!?!?"
"THEY BURIED SOMEONE HERE?!?"
"STOPP YELLING AND GET PONK!!"
Foolish lay the body down on the ground away from the vines and Egg, Foolish took quick note their appearance and turned to Karl,"This isn't someone you know, is it? Or on the Dsmp?", Karl looked at the person long and hard,"Let's see, red hair, pale skin and torn clothes. No one here had red hair, least not actual red hair instead of dye.", "So, then if you don't know this person and I don't, why the heck was he here.", Foolish and Karl were now both wondering who the heck was laying unconscious before them.