{Poker Face}

**Keep in mind that I do not play poker, so I won't be too educated on the game. My family members play sometimes but not me or my dad, so yee. Just letting you know.**

Karl's POV~

"Quackity, come on! You know I don't know anything about Casino games!", but he didn't listen and dragged me in anyway,"Aw, come on it will be fun!", I groan. . . He's up to something. . .

Inside, it was nice, although there were a lot of Casino things and. . . Well. . . Alcohol. . .
I noticed Jschlatt, Charlie, Fundy and. . . Foolish? I walk over to him,"Foolish?", he groaned and nods,"Yeah, I'm here. I was forced to be here.", I frown,"By who?", "Quackity.", I nod,"Same. So you just standing till you can leave?", Foolish shook his head,"No, not till someone beats Quackity in a game of poker.", "Hey, Karl, nice watch!", I froze. . .
What.
I immediately turn to see Charlie holding it then throwing it on the gambling table,"Wait, no! That's mine!", Jschlatt picked it up and dangled it,"Hm. . . This would be worth a pretty penny. Although, you do seem to care about it.", I nod anxiously, Quackity then smiled,"How about this; If you can beat me in a game of poker, you can have the watch back and the money I bet.", I stared at him,"I-What. . .?! I don't know to play!", Jschlatt rested a hand on my shoulder,"Don't worry, Poker is an easy game to play, I'll give you a rule book if you'd like.", I groan as he handed one to him. . .

I sat on the bathroom floor and was ready to just die, it all looked so complicated to me!
I leaned back and just felt like crying. . .

"Karl?"

I look up and saw James appeared,"Oh, hey. . .", "Why the sad face, friend.", I sat up more and showed him to book,"Charlie threw my watch on the table, now I have to play poker against my husband if I want it back.", James looked shocked,"The watch? But, Quackity is your husband, he should have just given it back.", I nod,"I know! But he makes a game out of anything. . . And I'll have no chance at getting it back. . . I've never played. . .", James then smiled,"I have! I use to play Poker all the time, on Saturdays at the Old Casino back home.", I look up,"You did? Can you teach me?", James looked nervous,"I don't know if I could teach you in that short time.", I groan,"I'm gonna lose my watch. . .! And then the worst could happen if it works for anyone. . .!", James then titled my face to meet his eyes,"Karl there is a way I could win the game, but I'd have to control your body.", I was in shock,"Ghosts or spirits do that??", he nods,"Yes, we just never told you incase you got scared. . .", I nod,"So, can I control you? Just to win that game?", I sighed,"You. . . Have my permission.", James nods. . .

"Goodnight, Karl."

That's the last thing I heard before falling into darkness. . .

James's POV~

I woke up again, this time. . . Feeling different.
I then remembered, I looked at myself and realised. . . I was controlling Karl.
I then realised how tired his body was or how sore he was. . .
I slowly stood up and opened the book Jschlatt handed him. . .

Guess they made it easy enough, the game is easy it depends on chance and finding out if someone is bluffing, let's just hope I can not only fool them and win back his watch, cause only the Lord would know what Quackity would do

Guess they made it easy enough, the game is easy it depends on chance and finding out if someone is bluffing, let's just hope I can not only fool them and win back his watch, cause only the Lord would know what Quackity would do. . .

I came back out and saw Quackity playing with the watch, I take a deep breath and walk over, feeling pain. . . I might need to have someone check his injuries. . .
I sat down with the book, Quackity smiled,"Good Luck.", he put the money in the middle and Karl's watch. . .
Jschlatt then took out a fresh deck of cards and we were given our chips for the game. . .
"Alright. 1 round, you have 1 round to win your watch Karl."
I nod, I left the book open on how much chips were to not make it too obvious. . .

Jschlatt then started to shuffle the cards, I noticed the way he shuffled them, it was weird

Jschlatt then started to shuffle the cards, I noticed the way he shuffled them, it was weird. . . He'd flip them, shuffle and then snap his fingers. . .
He then gave out the first 3 cards, I checked them and I made sure to not show any emotion. . .
The cards I got were decent start, I could Quackity looking uncertain and trying to read my face, eyes or my body language, but I kept a straight face.
"Alright.", then Jschlatt put three face up cards on both of our sides. . .
Charlie and Foolish were watching, but I didn't mind it though. . .
Jschlatt then gave out faced down cards again, I checked them I was taken it back but kept my face straight. . .

I have a Full House!

I looked at the chips we bet, obviously he was bluffing about his cards, he had high bets but I kept my act up as best as I could. . .
Soon, it was time to show our cards, and Quackity showed off his and I was right! He didn't have anything!
I smiled and showed mine,"Full House, as it's called in the book.", Quackity was in shock, Foolish was even impressed and Charlie was in awe as he saw the cards,"Ooooh~~!!", "Woah, Karl! Not bad for a first game!", I then reached for the watch,"Does this mean I win, and I can have my watch back? My dear, fiancee?", Quackity growled but Jschlatt nods,"Yep. Both the watch and money is yours for the keeping, Karl.", I smiled. . .

So, after I got his watch back, I put the money in Karl's bag and the watch inside as well. . .
Guess, I still got it in me. . .

Jschlatt's POV~

I watch as Quackity threw the cards in anger,"DAMN IT!!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!!", no, you weren't. You have terrible cards. Although. . .

"Karl!", I went after him, luckily I caught up,"Oh, Jschlatt Hi. What's up?", I smiled and held my hand out,"You did great for your frist game.", he smiled and shook my hand,"Thanks Jschlatt.", I then smirked. . .

"Although, I'm not sure possessing Karl's body is against the rules, Sir."

His eyes widened,"What?!", I chuckled,"I-. . . You knew!? And didn't say anything??!", I nod,"Yes. I'm also a ghost, Sir. I could see it wasn't Karl. I must say, you did well.", he smiled,"Thank you again, you won't day a word, correct?", I shook my head,"Nah.", I then turned to leave,"Hey, wait!", I turn back,"Why were shuffling the cards like that?", I smirked,"Don't worry about it, Sir.", he frowns as I walk back inside. . .

===

"Sam, you know how to move the cards in a deck right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you teach me a few tricks?"

"Sure! ^ ^"

===

Ran's POV~

After James let Karl have controlled, Karl was asleep as it was a side effect from possessing a human, so James immediately lay him down on the bed. . .
We put the bag under the bed and I began to check the injuries on Karl. . .
It was weird, some were from his adventures and some looked like from. . .

. . .

Bottles. . .