{The Labs 1/2}

~These Chapters Will Give You Readers Insight On What Happened To Both Sam And Phil In The Labs, And If You All Want To Find Connections To The Story, I'd say You'll Look Hard At What I Write.~

~So, Let's Started Of With Sam.~

Doctor Jones's POV~

I heard my Office door open to enter Nurse Jill,"Jill, I'm busy---", "I apologise, Sir, but you have to come see this.", I put down the beaker, put my glasses on and followed Jill out of the lab,"Has something happened?", Jill nods,"Well, the team went out to find dead animals or bodies to run experiments on, but they accidentally dug up a recently deceased kid. But they brought the body back here because they apparently discovered something.", I nod as she lead me to the body, those idiots dug up a recently dead kid?!

~

I push open the doors to see the team of people jump and the body of what appears to been a teenage boy on the operation table,"In the name of the Lord himself, what possessed you to dig up a child's body!?", the Head Of the Team stepped forward,"I-I apologie for this Sir, we truly were going to put their body back, but when-. . . You just need to feel for his heart beat.", I was confused, the boy looked dead and like he was nearly blown to pieces. But I put on a glove and felt the boy's chest.

. . .

I look at the team in shock,". . . He has a heart beat.", Jill stood by the opposite side in pure shock,"How?!. . . He doesn't appear to be breathing at all. . .!", I inspected the boy and needed to know how he died, maybe it has something to do with that,"How did this boy die? Anything on the tomb?", "Y-Yes, Sir. It said he was blown up by a Creeper that appeared to have been. . . Hit by lightning?", so, a chargered creeper, oh this poor boy.
But, if his heart is beating 10x faster than a normal human, could there be a way to bring him back?
I look up at Jill,"Move the boy in the lab, I'll see what I can learn from this.", Jill hated the idea of working on the body of a kid or a teen, as do I, but the idea of saving him made her get the boy in the main lab, I turn to the team,"Ever dig up a dead body of a child again, consider you all fired.", they nod as I turn to go fetch a few things for this.

~1 Week Later~

#Entry 7

It's been a week since they brought the boy in, and we were making small discoveries here and there, but I managed to get some of the boys organs working again, mainly the lungs, but I have noticed that the boy's organs aren't exactly. . . Human like?
I'm not sure how to put it, but it seems like the Creeper Charge it gave to this boy may have caused some kind of mutation?
I'm making notes to look into this later, right now it's time I leave and check on my wife, hopefully she's been alright with the baby coming.

~Another Week Later~

"Dr. Jones!!", I turn around and see my assistant, Dr. Innit,"Dr. Innit?", "You should come see this!", I got up and rushed after him to the lab rooms.

~

Dr. Innit brought me to the boy and uncovered the sheet on him,"I dunno what happened, but I came to do the regular updates on the boy, but.", at first I didn't notice anything strange.
UNTIL.
I looked at the boy's face and noticed a bit of green spreading,"Wha. . .", Dr Innit nods,"I-I don't know.", "It could be some type of mutation or, even a side effect from his organs turning back on.", Dr Innit wrote this down,"What do you suggest we do?. . .", I think for a moment about this, there was something ground breaking about this,"I'll continue to try and figure out how to help the boy.", Dr Innit nods and leaves the room.