{Possible Cure}

Punz's POV~

"You're on guard duty, Punz. Make sure no one gets in.", I nod and head out to do another night-shift.

Nothing was really happening, not like anyone would try and get to The Egg after everything that has happened so far.
So, I'd say it would be like another shift.
Then I get a tap on my shoulder, I turn and immediately pull out of my sword,"Dream. What are you doing here?", he looked completely different, hair was longer, his clothes were different and he had some armour back,"Woah, Calm yourself, mercenary.", he held up his hands, he didn't seem to have weapons but I could never be too sure.
Dream was very calm with the fact I had my sword to his neck,"Do not worry Punz, I do not wish to cause you trouble, but can I request you come with me for a moment?", I glare and shove the sword more, making him back away slightly,"I'm not falling for your tricks, Dream. You have five seconds to leave or I take away your last cannon life.", he sighed,"Well, I tried to do it peacefully.", I frown,"The fuck are you--", "Bat.", suddenly footsteps came from behind me, I turn to slash whoever it was only to feel a hard whack on the head, I drop the sword and held my head as I stumbled,"Night for now Punz, nothing personal.", I then could feel myself falling into darkness.

=

Karl's POV~

"You sure it will work, Dream?", Dream nods as he chained Punz by the wrists,"We have to give it a try, it won't hurt Punz.", I nod slowly, I go to my work bench and opened the book,"So, Phil just let you borrow his spell book?", "Yep. After reading into research of your own,", Dream waved his hands at the drawings, theories and possibilities on my walls and work area,"I'd say we can find a spell or a mixture to try and fix this.", I nod and we start reading into the spells and potions we could try.

~

"And you crush it like that.", Dream showed me how to crush an ingredient for a potion and even brew it.

"Wha. . . What the?!? WHERE AM I?!?"

We turn to see Punz awake,"Oh, hey Punz. How ya feeling?", "LIKE I GOT HIT OVER THE HEAD BY A FUCKING BAT!!!!", Dream nods as he took the potion out of the brew,"Of course, we had too overwise you would never come.", I nod,"We needed you for a reason, Punz. It's about The Egg and it possessing you.", Punz tired to stand and come at us but the chains held him back,"I'M NOT POSSESSED, I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND THE EGG IS GOOD!!", Dream actually had guts to approach him,"See that, is not good. The Egg nothing another Satan spawner and you are nothing but a puppet that Bad sacrificed.", Punz got more aggressive as he kept trying to get at us, but the more angry he got, the more the red markings and his eyes glow.
Dream held the potion,"If you don't take this potion, Punz. I'll force it down your throat.", I shut my eyes as they both began to struggle.

I open my eyes to see the bottle on the floor empty, Dream holding Punz back by holding his arms and Punz coughing as small droplets of the potion dripped from his mouth,"Did he shallow it?", "I made sure of it.", Dream's eyes then began to glow,"Now; Who are we talking to, Punz or Sir Billiam The Third.", I gulp as Punz looked up at me, he coughed again before taking a deep breath. . .

"Karl Jacobs. . . The Masquerade. . . You survived. . . The bodies of your friends are strong. . . Especially your Mercenary here. . ."

I shivered as he laughed, Dream then looked at me,"Karl. Use the spell.", "YOU WON'T GET RID OF ME KARL, I ALWAYS BE HERE!! NO MATTER WHAT!!", I look at Punz, held my hand out,"Yeah, but I'll do what I can to stop you.", I then start to read. . .

"¦ ⟍̅ᒷᒲɾ⧶⟍̅ ǁ੭⚍ ᒷ⍊¦ꖎ ᓭⅰ!¦∷¦⅂ ⅂੭ ꖎᒷɾ⍊ᒷ ⅂⍑ᒷ ⦣੭⟍̅ǁ ੭⎓ ⅰ!⚍⧶ሰ ɾ⧶⟍̅ ⎓੭∷ ⅂੭ ⦣ᒷ ⦣ɾ⧶¦ᓭ⍑ᒷ⟍̅ ⦣ɾ⌇ꖌ ⅂੭ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ǁ੭⚍ ⌇ɾᒲᒷ ⎓∷੭ᒲ.₋."

Punz started to yell, Dream quickly coveted his mouth to try and not alert anyone.
I felt bad as I continued as I saw tears of pain pricking in Punz's eyes.

"¦ ⧶੭∴ ⦣ɾ⧶¦ᓭ⍑ ǁ੭⚍ ⎓∷੭ᒲ ⅂⍑¦ᓭ ∴੭∷ꖎ⟍̅, ɾ⧶⟍̅ ⅂੭ ⧶ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ᒷ⧶⅂ᒷ∷ ⅂⍑ᒷ ᓭ੭⚍ꖎ ੭∷ ⦣੭⟍̅ǁ ੭⎓ ⅰ!⚍⧶ሰ.₋."

~

I opened my eyes and see Punz shaking, Dream slowly removed his hand from Punz's mouth and Punz went limb,"Shit.", Dream quickly lay Punz down on the ground, I rush over to them,"Is he OK. . .?!", Dream nods,"Yes, the spell takes a lot of energy out of someone.", I sighed as I closed the book.

=

"Punz?!"

"Is he OK?!?"

"Wait. . .where is the red markings??"

"Who the hell cares?!?"

"Someone get Ponk!"

=

Purpled's POV~

We got Punz home and got him in his bed, Ponk checked his temperature as I waited near,". . .", "Strange. . .", "What?", Ponk points out to his face,"Well, not only are his red markings gone. But, it seems he drank something that could be the cause of it.", I the noticed the dired liquid on the corners of his mouth,"What did he drink. . .?", "I don't know, I'll see what I can find out about it. In the mean time, he needs to stay in bed and rest.", I nod, Ponk gave me some medicine for him.

~

I sat in a chair and read for a bit, needed to know more about that Slime thing that keeps following me and won't fricking stop it.
I look up from my book and noticed Punz sitting up,"Punz. . .?!", he flinched at my voice, I stood up and walked over,"Are you OK??? You feel alright??", Punz held his head for a moment,"I feel. . . Like shit.", I nod,"Guess you would.", he looked at with tired eyes, I was taken it back,"Wait. . . Punz, your eyes. . . They're blue again!. . .", I frown,"Haven't they always been blue?", I note that down mentally, memory loss, I sighed,"Alright; Bro, Ponk said you have stay in bed for a while till we figure out what happened, alright?", he shook his head as he tired to get up,"But, I have work bro--", "Punz. Rest. It's alright.", I somehow managed to get him to lay down again, as much as it's nice to have Punz's old self back, I want to find out who did this.