{Dream SMP Headcannons *again*}

**OK! This time it will be a bit more unique; These headcannons will be from when Dream or Sapnap were kids, meaning we're going back in time mother flippers!!**
**So, get ready for some angst and wholesome headcannons of these kids and parents.**
===

Sapnap; He likes to let kids roast marshmallows on him. . .

Wilbur: He likes to draw pictures of his flag and show them to Phil and Kristin, and tell them about his dreams to lead an organisation. . .

Puffy: Because she is a Pirate Captain, she has to leave her kids at home with Sam often, not thinking this would have a horrible effect on Foolish, Dream and Sam in the future. . .

Bad: Sometimes worries that Sapnap may lose control of his powers one day because he's part demon and doesn't seem to have a demon form. . .

Skeppy: He is the typical cool dad, he likes to let Sapnap experiment with different things like activities. . .

Techno: He likes to visit Philza to see how he is doing and often plays swords with Wilbur, fake swords, inspiring Wilbur at how strong Techno is. . .

Foolish: As the older brother to Dream, he never wanted Dream to ever think Puffy never cared at them so he tells Dream stories about her to keep her image good in Dream's mind. . .

Sam: Lets Dream and Foolish come down to his Work after school so they could play and feed some of the animals while Sam worked. . .

Dream: Has called Sam 'Dad' multiple times, he has also seen Ponk as another Dad and all three of them, Foolish, Ponk and Sam, find it adorable. . .

Philza: When Kristen had to go through immigration, Philza didn't know what to tell Wilbur that his mom was on a dangerous journey and would hopefully be back soon. . .

Herobrine: The reason he kills anyone that enters his home, is because he's afraid that they'll find, take and hurt his only child. . .

Eret: He had developed a favouritism with Flower Crowns at a very young age, his dad always said he gets it from his mother. . .

Jcshlatt: He continued to have an alcohol problem, but continues to be the best father he can be to Tubbo. . .

Quackity: Use to be married to Jcshlatt, making Tubbo also his son, but sometimes is in fear when Jcshlatt gets drunk and often hides Tubbo and tells him they are going to play a game. . .

Tommy: An orphan boy that lives in the streets wandering and surviving by himself. . .

Ponk: Likes to come over to see Sam, Dream and Foolish, he likes how much Dream idolised Sam as his Dad and likes to play with Dream and Foolish. . .

Sapnap/Dream/George: They all met in art class and Sapnap and Dream defended George when someone made fun of him for being colourblind. . .

George: Grew up with a normal family, but tends to sleep a lot and results in him having not very good grades. . .

Tubbo: Has an unknown obsession with bees, maybe because they distract him from the bad things in his life. . .

Foolish/Eret: Both practice their powers with Herobrine and Sam. . .

Dream: Has a very strange moral view, Sam suspects it could be because Puffy is a pirate and pirates tend to have interesting moral views, like someone is useful to them until they are no more and gets rid of them. . .

Sapnap: Tends to have this burning feeling in his chest, Bad says it's because Sapnap is a human with fire powers that have yet to settle in his body. . .

Eret: Use to be bullied for his eyes and who his dad was, but Foolish always defends him. . .

Foolish: Likes to build things with Dream to find comfort. . .

Sam: Has a bad history of not taking care of himself, Ponk usually makes sure he doesn't fall back into his old roots. . .

Philza/Techno: They always tell Wilbur about their old adventures and he always says that one day he'll have adventures like them one day. . .

Ant: Met Redvelet at a store and slowly gets the courage to ask him out. . .

Redvelet: Has a history of anxiety and panic attacks, fears about losing people close to him but Ant is always there for him after he first finds out about his anxiety. . .

Hannah: Her mother and Father owned rose shops and gardens, but one day during the winter all the roses died, killing her parents slowly but because Hannah had still alive roses in her hair so she was safe and she forever was afraid to leave the roses. . .

Charlie: **Unknown Error**

Sally: She was a hybrid, having the ability to shift into a human like thing, so Wilbur met her on a boardwalk by a lake. . .

Fundy: He was born in the wrong body, when he told his parents they helped him be more comfortable and help him with his transformation to a boy. . .