{He Tried To Save Me}

Hannah's POV~

. . .

". . .!"

"H. . . !"

"HANNAH!"

I opened my eyes, all I can see around me is red, just red, dark red, light red just red.
But. . . I heard a voice.
Then I heard banging, or cracking?
Suddenly I watched as a tip of a sword appeared, I backed up as best as I could in fright only to have it pulled out and continued to try and make a hole,"H-Hello?", "Hannah!", was that. . . Sam?
A hand then reached inside, I slowly took the hand and was pulled out.

~

The sun blinded me, I coughed and breathed in relief at the fresh air,"Hannah, Thank Goodness!", I looked up and saw Sam, he looked more tired but he seemed like his same old self,"Thank Goodness, your okay, your alive!", he hugged me, I hugged him back and I,was so thankful I was out of whatever he got me out of.

"Kill him, Hannah. . . Blood. . ."

~After The Red Banquet~

I sat at the lake.
Ant sat next to me,"That was a fail.", I nod, I looked at my once red roses and how they drained to white or black.
Ant sighed,"We'll think of something, Bad said he has a pla-", "I don't care.", Ant looked surprised,"Huh?", I stood up and turned to him,"I don't want to be part of this plan anymore!", I kicked at the stones on the beach,"I Betrayed them. . . After they save my fucking life, after SAM, saved me from eternal entrapment of that Egg, I still stabbed them in the fucking back!", I screamed in anger and pulled at my hair in frustration!
The voices of that thing. . . What It forces me to do. . .
I CAN'T TAKE IT!
I then see Bad,"It's all for a good cause, Hannah.", I glare at him and Ant to sent him a dirty look.

"All In Good Time."

**Short ;-;**