•••DreamXD Theory•••

We all know who DreamXD, he is the Creator and Protector of The SMP and is George's friend right?
Wrong.
DreamXD is not what he seems to be at all, there is evidence of this and I'll hope you'll hear it out and consider it a possibility and how it could play into the Lore.

~~~

Let's start off with a lie DreamXD has told to George and Quackity; He claims to be The God of the Server and Protector, but what if he was lying.
Let's keep in mind, that George only seems to able to see or meet DreamXD in his dreams but why, why is it we only see DreamXD when George is dreaming. And, Philza had said The Goddes of Death, Kristen, is the one that can manipulate the Earth's creation.
Because DreamXD isn't actually real, he is a figment of his imagination, right?
Or. . . Is he more than that?
I believe that DreamXD is actually a Shapeshifter.

"Hey, Wait! How can he be a Shapeshifter if they don't exist in their world and you said he was in his head!"

First of all, Foolish told Eret that they fought Trolls, Trolls can be classified as a mythical creature, meaning that creatures like them do exist, and I'm about to get to that.

Now, we know in our dreams we can morph whatever we want with our minds, what if George's mind desired Dream so much that his mind created DreamXD, making him the Creator and Protector, because Dream technically founded the land and he protected George when he was a King.
But, what if because of this, he created something far worse than he thought. What if, DreamXD is a Shapeshifter that is actually trying to break out of the mind to destroy and kill everyone.
Keep in mind, Shapeshifters are powerful, they can feed off fear and desires like a demon, but can also be very very conveniencing. So, what does that mean?

Image this; A shapeshifter is created by a man that wants Dream back, but DreamXD is trying to break out the mind, but what if he had the power to travel from mind to mind, whether they're asleep or awake.
Yes. I'm talking about how he could be the voice we hear when Ranboo is in his panic room.
Now you may be saying,"No, Dream is the one doing it with his powers!", let me tell you something, first of all Dream has only discovered that he has the power to bring back the dead and second, how the heck can he be able to do anything when he can't get out of his cell when it's surrounded by lava!

Now; What if DreamXD is breaking the minds that either desire or fear Dream, because Ranboo fears Dream more than anything and we know DreamXD can manipulate his voice to sound like Dream, so would it be a shock if he did the same but to Ranboo.
So, what would DreamXD get from all this? Obviously he will use their desires and fear to gain power and come to the real world, but what if he's one of the many creatures that are trying to kill Dream and Foolish, keep in mind Foolish has gone on many adventures so it would be obvious that he has enemies, so what better why of them hurting him than getting to his family and his brother no less.

So, could it be possible this a creature that Foolish and Eret have encountered on their journey and travels?
DreamXD obviously has a goal and he is in no way a real God, all you'd have to do is Ask Philza, Techno and Foolish, they will confirm that there is no God named that, I mean there is already Dream so why would there be a God named after Dream??

So, what I'm saying is that DreamXD is a Shapeshifter that is using Dream's form to get what he wants in order to break free from George and Ranboo's minds in order for it to cause more destruction on the SMP.

Now, I know I have missed a lot of other facts, but I hope you guys like the theory as apparently no one has used the idea of a Shapeshifter.

. . .

How though???

But, I hope you enjoy and I hope to have another Theory out!