{Origin SMP Headcanons}

**For the upcoming Book**

Sneeg: Sometimes steals everyone's stuff to make their life harder or balme Fundy, but sometimes they team up as the shortest people on the Server.

Fundy: On the server he kills chickens and gooses from the others, lives in a hole and hordes people's stuff and plans war.

Niki: A peaceful fish creature, but like a fish she hates it when her glass is tapped on as he only makes her scared and feel bad that she couldn't get out and fight them.

Wilbur: Wilbur loves to collect mythical things, even if it's a firefly or see a spirit or two, he's into the spiritual creatures of the world.

Scott: While being the strongest, because he's from he viod/space, he doesn't know much about the other hybirds so he will call them the wrong animal.
(Example: He has called Tommy duck and Flamingo.)

Tommy: Likes to invent small things when he's not planning to take over rather Server with Tubbo and Ranboo.

Philza: A very peaceful man, making him someone that people would want to listen to and he has stated he doesn't have problems with humans.

Techno: A human hunter, he has a team of hunters that hunt hybirds and sell them on the black market.

Charlie: Able to spy on many people so, he makes for a good spy and had all the dirt on people.

Tubbo: Tubbo's favourite food is honey combs, but if he eats too much he goes into a Suger Rush or Suger High.

Jschlatt: He isolates himself from the others, hates company but his only exception is Tubbo and Phil, only when Tubbo isn't on a Suger Rush.

Ranboo: Was once a Prince but was sent to the other world for an unknown reason and acts like a spoiled brat.

Jack: Likes to call himself King of The Nether and plans to expand his kingdom.

(Will make more ;-; )