{Brotherly Love}

Sam's POV~

"Sam!!", I look behind me and saw Bad and Ant coming over,"Oh, hey you two. What's up? You here to visit Dream??", Bad smiled,"Actually, our shifts just ended, so we brought you some coffee.", I smiled and took it from Bad,"Thanks Bad amd Ant. Same time tomorrow for your shift?", they nod and they leave. . .
I better check on Dream, it is the night shift and Tubbo should be doing it tonight. . .

I walked down to the cell, I took the bridge across to Dream's cell, I spook into my mic,"Let the lava down, Tubbo.", with that he did. . .

I enter the cell to see Dream writing in one of his books,"Hey, Dream. You still on strike, if you don't start talking you could lose your voice altogether.", he stared at me,". . . What if I want to lose my voice. . .?", I sighed and took a sip of my coffee. He put the book down and his side and followed his arms,"Besides. . . Not like, I can. . . Talk to anyone. . .", I finished the coffee and looked at Dream,"So. . . You want a friend? Like an animal companion?", he shrugged,"I don't really want anything from you. . .", I sighed and sat down next to him, Dream then made sure he had pulled his legs lose to his chest. . .

"Hey, listen Dream. . . I understand that it's lonely and it may seem that the whole world is against you, but there are still people that care about you.", "Right. Sapnap seems to be the only one, he visits me every day. . .", I gently pat his shoulder, he slightly flinched bit he relaxed a little,"Look, I promised you I wouldn't hurt you in any way, besides. . . I'm only doing what protocol tells me to do.", he sighed. . .
Suddenly, I felt a wave of nausea wash over me. . . I look at the coffee and groaned,"Probably had too much coffee.", Dream looked at me as I put the cup down, I gently pull him close to me,"You can trust me Dream. . .", he looked at me before he rested his head on my shoulder, at this point this nausea feeling was making me just. . . Sleepy. . . I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit. . .

Tubbo's POV~

You know. . .
Sam hasn't came back yet.
I got up and nearly ran into Bad, who had a box of blueprints,"Oh  hey Bad! What are you doing with all those papers??","They're papers that Sam asked me to shred.", "Oh, OK! See ya later!", I waved him goodbye as I ran off to see where the heck is Sam. . .

I went to the cell and. . .

Oh. My. God.

This was adorable!!!!!
Dream was slightly cuddled up to Sam, who was also asleep, I looked at his cul and noticed some white stuff at the bottom, might just be sugar. . .
I took a quick pic and then I left them to sleep. . .