{Headcanons}

**Random Headcanons of stuff that I'd like to happen in the Lore that probably won't happen.**
**Enjoy!**

=

*If it ever came down to it, I feel like Hannah and other members would try and convince Punz that Dream doesn't care about him or that he was manipulating him and would kill him once he lost use but they can't understand why he won't believe them.*

~

*Boomer shows Ponk the clones Sam has of himself, and Ponk destroys the one that cut off his arm and find The Real Sam.*

~

*Techno and Tubbo team up to get Michael back, like a classic story of enemies becoming friends.*

~

*Karl slowly loses himself more, but Sapnap and Quackity actually start to notice this isn't just Karl messing around and it was more like something is wrong.*

~

*Karl will be the one to destroy The Egg as he's faced it before.*

~

*Foolish becomes more protective of Eret with XD annoying him and making him his slave.*

~

*Punz is the only one that has broken out of the control of The Egg so far*

~

*GhostBoo will reveal more about everything as he remembers better.*

~

*Wilbur will become more protective of Philza after he hears Ranboo, who was the only other person that believed in him, died, as well as Techno.*

~

*Quackity and Sapnap try and figure out what happened to Karl.*

~

*Sam and Ponk make amends.*

=

**Yep, this is what happens in my head.**

**Mini story idea will involve the Egg.**