{I Wasn't Always A Hybird.}

"Where do I begin?"

". . ."

"A long time ago, there was a teen, he was around 17 years old, that lived in a small village by the valleys. He was a helper in the bakery and also helped out at the farm. He did favours for everyone and everyone was grateful for his kindness and determination."

"Till. . . One day."

~~~

"Hey! Come on dude, just a quick job is all, that's all I ask!", he turned to his friend, Erza, who had been bugging him all day,"You expect me to want to get a job done at night? That's when we can be at our most vulnerable!", he holds up his hands,"I know, I know. But come on man, you know I need the money! Just a few kills of the mobs and I'll be out of your hair.", he groaned as he put the flour in his kitchen as Erza followed him,"Just this one time, man. That's all I ask.", he turned to Erza, he looked at the clock on the wall and pointed his dagger at him,"Just tonight. After I help you, you ain't coming to me for help.", he nods,"Yep! That's all I ask.", with that, he rolled his eyes and put the dagger on the counter,"Meet me outside my house at 10pm. Do not be late. Bring your own weapons, first aid and etc.", he smiled and pat his friend on the back,"Thanks man! You really are the best!", with that Erza left the house, leaving his friend dreading 10pm as the clock ticked by.

~

That night, he had his bag full of supplies, his armour and sword.
"I'm here!"
Erza ran to his friend, who shushed him immediately,"Shh! You'll wake up the Village.", Erza smiled apologicatly,"Sorry. . . Lead the way man.", with that they set off to the woods.

~

The forest was packed with interesting mobs, zombies, creepers, skeletons and whatever else.
Erza smiled as he pick some of the stuff in his bag,"Hell Yeah, this will definitely be able to get the job down.","Alright, you got your stuff, can we go back yet?", he turned to his paranoid friend who killed around zombie,"Chill dude, just a few more things and we'll be good.", suddenly they jump at the sound of Lightening.
At first they shrugged it off.
But then. . . The sound of hissing came.
They turned to see a Creeper coming towards them! But this Creeper, seemed to shake more or moving faster towards them.
Erza ducked and waited for impact.
. . .
A sound of a very loud and deadly explodsation.
Erza sighed with relief,"See dude, nothing to worry--", he suddenly stopped. . . He dropped his bag in shock.
He stared down at the ground,"S-Shit. . .", he covered his mouth and looked around,"I-I'll get help. . .!", he ran to get help, he ran as fast as he could back to the Village and screamed for help.

"HELP!!!!"

"WE HAVE A WOUNDED TEEN!!!"

"PLEASE HELP AND WAKE UP!!!!"

~

The crowd of Villagers were in shock, horror and in grief.

"LET ME THROUGH!!!"

A man shoved past them and jumped into the crater,"THAT'S MY SON!!!!", Erza stood aside.