Chapter Sixty one: You're not going to kill me... right?

A/N: I'm doing this a lot more recently please don't hate me :')
So as some of you may or may not already know the Coronavirus has been messing with my admission into uni. I was meant to get in about September last year but it's almost Valentine of 2021 and I'm still at home. Due to all the problems that went on last year we were asked to stay at home because according to the government they would rather we missed an academic year than to see the number of new cases going up (that's pretty stupid, unprofessional, and very thoughtless if you ask me) but very recently the government lifted the ban and so we are back to the whole admission process again. The whole summary of this very long and unnecessary life update is that I have the biggest exam of my lifetime on the 17th of this month so I will be taking a break off Wattpad I will not be active anymore and I won't be publishing. I'm sorry this is coming when the book is at its peak but this is my future we're talking about here. Thank you so much for all the love and support during the past months we've been together (omg I sound like I'm never coming back like chill dude it's only for like a week.) Thank you all so very much for 27k you're all so freaking amazing that it's hard to comprehend.

~°~°~°~°~°

How do you sleep when you lie to me?
All that pain and all that pressure,
I'm hoping that my love will keep you up tonight 〰️ Sam Smith.

                                                    ⚫⚫⚫

I stared at the blank screen of my phone for a few more minutes not knowing exactly what I was waiting for, I placed it back on my bedside table where it previously was refusing the strong urge to slam the damn thing against the wall and watch it scatter around the room in a million pieces. I folded my hands over my chest and tried to go back to sleep.

His words came back to haunt me.

What a fucking fool! I couldn't help but think bitterly as anger suddenly flooded my entire being. Who was he kidding? He had to be really, really dumb to say that. 'I think I like you' like who even talks like that. You don't say that to people. What was he trying to do?

I groaned in frustration as I took a pillow and threw it at the door. What was the deal with him? I didn't understand all these strange emotions going on inside me. But they were scaring me. When I heard the word 'like' it made my heart start to race and that wasn't a good sign.

Not at all.

I couldn't like anyone. Even if I was meant to like someone, it definitely couldn't be Ian. I held no grudges against him despite the fact that looking at him always made me want to pluck his eyes out due to the fact that he always annoys me. I still held no grudges against him but I couldn't think of liking him. We were the same in so many ways that it wasn't normal. We both thought we were the best things that have ever happened since sliced bread. We both had pride issues. And two proud people in one relationship was the perfect recipe for disaster. It was something you'd barely ever want to witness in real life. Why were these emotions coming in? Why did he have to do this? Didn't he know he was ruining everything? Why was he always in my head nonstop?