Chapter Twelve:So im supposed to be some kind of bait.

"What's up with him," Cody said shrugging towards the door still not bothering to look up from his food.

"I wonder what got him so mad." Addison finally said with her hand over her mouth dramatically when she had overcome her shock.

"Yh me too," Aiden said agreeing with his sister while looking back after him like he was expecting him to still be there.

"He looked so upset though," Dallas said and they all nodded in agreement before the silence and it almost felt like they were expecting me to say something.

"I don't care." I easily muttered with a shrug.

There was another brief silence before Addison cleared her throat. "Aria..." She started unsure looking at everyone who was also looking down.

"What?" I grunted when she was still quiet. She rolled her lip in her mouth and kept looking around the cafeteria. I just kept looking at her bored out of my mind when she started scratching the back of her head nervously before nudging me to the cafeteria door. I looked back at it and gave her a look saying I didn't still understand before realization hit me.

She wanted me to talk to him.

"Oh no no no no no." I sang out waving my hand in front of my face dramatically. There was no way I was going to talk to that arrogant asshole over my dead body only when hell-

"Oh common..." Aiden snapped irritably like I was overthinking it and not being reasonable. "You're not scared of him." I watched them all closely irritated out of my mind by their cowardice.

"So you all are."

This time Addison shot out in defiance. "What no..." then her cover faded. "I mean when he's that mad... I'm not so sure." She finally admitted putting her head down.

"You throw a mean punch." Dallas reasoned faintly rubbing the spot I had punched him earlier and we both shared the inside joke.

"Plus you're a girl," Cody said in between mouthfuls and I'm like didn't this boy ever stop eating. I mean I loved food but this was like a cry for help.

"Can't forget that," Aiden said nodding his head in agreement.

"Hey..." I heard Addison whine. "I'm a girl too."

"So you're going to go," Aiden said looking at her irritably like she was stupid.

"Point taken." She said resignedly again putting her head down a little.

"The thing is-"

"So why can't any one of you guys go?" I asked interrupting Dallas.

"Are you crazy he'd kill us?" Cody said giving an exaggerated shiver.

"The thing is..." Dallas started again through gritted teeth somewhat agitated that I had interrupted him the first time. "... when Ian is that upset he tends to vent out his anger... aggressively."

I sat back and now watched them all as the others nodded in agreement to what he had said and I was completely certain they had all gone mad.

"So I'm supposed to be some kind of bait." That was all I could ask incredulously.

"Of course not." Addison suddenly gushed out wide eyes. "You could whoop his ass anytime, any day that I'm completely sure of I mean I've got my money on you."

Wow, I'm so relieved.

"You are all crazy if you even think I'm going to waste my time talking to him," I said getting up and tossing my bag across my shoulder.