Chapter Eighty three: I thought you'd like it

A/N: The song at the top or left or whatever device you're using is the song for this chapter, it's a really cute song that a point in my life when I thought I was in love really stood out for me and it just has a very special meaning for me and so I hope you can enjoy the song as you enjoy this chapter, also it's the song they're slow dancing to simply because I can so if you can play it while reading that'll be pretty cool.

~°~°~°~°~°

You really really know me, the future and the old me.
All of the mazes and the madness in my mind,
You really really love me.
You know me and you love me and it's the kind of thing
I'd always hoped I'd find.
Always thought I was hard to love until you made it seem so easy.〰️ Camilla Cabello.

⚫⚫⚫

I looked over at Ian appreciatively. "I see you guessed right," I muttered wrapping my hands tightly around his shoulders.

"What?" He asked absently as he sniffed into my hair. I almost laughed.

"We're matching." He blinked for a minute before realization finally registered in his eyes.

"Oh, that is right," he laughed and laid a kiss on my forehead.

"So how'd you later... wait, did you open my bag when I fell asleep?" Ian blinked. "After I specifically told you not to?"

We paused now and I took my hands off him. "What? Of course not."

"Yeah, right." I accused rolling my eyes, he looked around in bewilderment.

"I fell asleep right after you did." I shook my head in irritation at him.

"I can't believe you." I turned around and carefully gathered my dress in my hands as I started to shuffle away from him.

"Sisi, hold on." He called out but I just kept shuffling through people.

"I'm done dancing." I threw over my shoulders.

"Wait up for me, don't be this way babe." I spotted the bleachers and made a beeline for it, hoping to lose him amid all these people.

"I need to sit somewhere, these heels are killing my feet." I lied easily through my teeth. I heard him scoff.

"You're not even wearing heels." His voice sounded closer, I turned around suddenly but he was too close I bumped my nose against his stupid chest.

I hit him lightly as I resisted gripping my nose. "You can't prove that," I told him as I turned around to keep walking.

"Of course, I can." He made very clear as he increased his stride so he was walking by my side. I rolled my eyes and moved away from him, folding my hands and looking in the opposite direction as I kept walking and he placed a hand on my shoulder to slow me down, sighing loudly. "Okay, chill. Fine, it was Addison."