Chapter Twenty two: You should also wonder if he's straight

"Que diablos estás haciendo? (What the fuck are you doing here?)" I asked glaring as Cody made his way easily through my bedroom window what was the deal with these boys why were they so hell-bent on frustrating me.

"Yeah I don't know what that means but taking a wild guess I can imagine so honey I'm here to put you out of your misery." He just said. I actually did a double-take he was so... I don't know... was it oblivious no but I just didn't know.

"What are you-" I started looking highly irritated at him but of course he cut me off.

"Now before you ask me what I'm talking about... when was the last time you got a load of this beauty." He said gesturing down his body.

"Oh please," I grunted rolling my eyes and turning over in my bed to turn away from him.

"Dress up and let's go." He said after a while but his voice had an edge to it. I looked at him and saw him standing by my bed and looking around my room you see that was what annoyed me the most the way people just concluded that I was a disturbed person just because I had a different taste in how I did my things for example so what if I have a cup of knives and a dartboard and practice my target every night and so what if I had to change punching bags just once this week... yes I heard myself maybe I do need help.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I snarled as I rolled over not bothering to look at him again hoping that he would leave.

"Too bad." He said with a fake pout. "I was hoping you'd like to share all the pastries I'd buy with me but if you're not interested that's fine I guess I'll just try to convince Dallas to go with me or I'll just try to finish it all on my own... oh well I guess I'll just see you around." I could feel his smile creep up without even having to look at him.

You play nasty bitch.

Pastries that right there was my downfall I don't know how he'd found that out maybe through Dallas but it was dangerous information to be leaked out and I meant that in the most serious way possible. But I definitely wasn't letting this opportunity slip me by that easily if he didn't like being sufficient that was his problem, not mine.

I shot up from bed just in time to catch his sly smile as he was halfway through the window.

"Boy get ready to go bankrupt," I said attempting to make my hair somewhat decent.

"Meet me by the car in ten minutes." He said already out of the window.

"I'll be there in five."

                                                〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I can't believe you got us kicked out of two different restaurants in just one evening," I said unbelievably, glaring at Cody and playfully punching him on the shoulder but he seemed to wince.

We'd gone to a restaurant at first nothing fancy though. I didn't know the name of the place but it turns out that he tricked me and we weren't getting any pastries... his shoulders are still sore thanks for asking.

But I made sure to order enough... I discovered he was a strict vegetarian so he didn't get much hah he didn't know what he was missing. We made attempts at conversations which was really a one-sided effort... his. But I soon kinda fell in because Cody was actually really easy to talk to. He's so open and is really sweet. I learned he had two younger sisters and an elder brother. And the best parts are you ready, wait for it, he's parents *makes attempt to squeal but fails* own a fucking bakery *then screams internally* I might end up marrying this boy... just saying.

After that... he got us kicked out of two restaurants, it happened so fast I couldn't even believe it. I mean I knew no doubt we would get kicked out but I thought that would like be on me for bad behavior, you know like a case of them trying to pry me off a waiter because I was too hell-bent on pulling his hand completely off his shoulder but I didn't expect it would be him to get us kicked out it just infuriated me.