Warning

Yooo what up wattfam (see what I did there Wattpad family... wattfam... it'll catch on I promise) anywho it's your girl and I'm just gonna quickly briefly without wasting much of our time give you a few warnings.

First and foremost this book is a part Spanish book so don't freak out if you see some things you don't recognize there be a lot of spanishities (I don't know if that a real word but it sounds nice so I'mma go with it) but don't freak out home girls got you covered because after the interpretation will be right there and if it isn't?... Well, you are smart people I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Also before I forget I want to do a special shout-out to all the Spanish people (woohoo Spanish peeps lemme see your hands up) *coughs awkwardly after realizing how stupid one sounds* who let me use their culture without their permission.

My research was super fun and I've discovered that their culture is one of the most amazing colorful and creative cultures in the world well next to mine, that is, before you come at me I'm not racist.

Second and out there will be a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot of cuss words, not my fault though that's Aria's and honestly I can do nothing about it it's like I don't even have control over the girl which is funny because I wrote the book and I basically created her 😂😂 hahahahaha *clears throat* I see I'm the only one laughing... soooo if you can't handle it please drop that in the comments and I'll work on it.

Finally, this book is all my idea and I've come to understand that copying is the most sincere form of flattery but sorry not in this case because this book is solely mine copywriter of me whatever that means so I'll appreciate it if you don't copy this it took me close to a year to think up so if you copy it I'll look for you and trust me I'm gonna find you and when I do I'm gonna kidding but really you are gonna be in some deep shit

Ok, so what else what else yup that's basically it I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it once again thank you.

                                     〰️〰️〰️〰️

Please vote and comment on every chapter and also share and get your friends hooked so they can get their friends hooked so I can sit back and watch the commissions rolling no really it would mean a lot to me I mean I need all the love and support I can get 😢...and who better than you lovely people 😁😁

I talk too much but I promise you will all get used to it and just love me because well I'm amazing

On to the story now enjoy
So for the last time byeeeee
Oh oh and you can pm me I always reply
So again for the last time byeeeee 😙😙

♡ Durbby ♡