Chapter Fifty eight: Hey babe, noticed you were checking me out.

Trigger warning: This chapter will contain scenes of violence and near death. Viewers discretion is advised for viewers who in general can't deal with death and other violent scenes like that. You are advised to skip this chapter if you are not particularly comfortable with the scenes that will be displayed. Don't worry it doesn't affect the plot and doesn't necessarily affect future chapters.

Phew!

I sounded so professional there that it's scary am I right? I'm laughing and crying at the same time because I don't want to do this to myself and you guys but it has to be done to develop the character. Don't worry though I'll make it as short and fast as possible.

⚫⚫⚫

The third-person point of view.

She walked down the deserted street to clear her head out. She felt cornered in her own home. She felt suffocated and it wasn't a feeling she really enjoyed. She was sure that she was making the right choice even though everyone else thought differently about it. She wasn't stupid, she was doing this for herself, for them. She was doing this for everyone because it wasn't fair that because of her they had to live their lives in constant fear. She wanted to have a somewhat normal life.

She grunted. She was more selfless than she thought.

She noticed the man in black following stealthily behind her and smiled to herself. This was exactly what she needed right now to burn the rage in her. She saw a flash and noticed the gun in his hand. Her smile broadened. He didn't stand a chance he would be lying back down with a knife in his eye before he even had the chance to pull the trigger.

She didn't look back. She didn't increase her speed. She didn't do anything. She stretched her hands out relaxing herself before putting her hands casually into her pockets. She was looking forward to this more than the man himself.

She saw him inch closer to her and she knew it was the time. He had the biggest disadvantage... he was holding a gun. If it was a knife maybe she would have pretended to be a little frightened for amusement's sake but he had chosen the wrong mafian to mess with.

She ducked into the alley in the corner just in time and leaned against the wall thankful that she had worn dark clothes as she blended right in the night.

Not long after she had taken her place in the dark corner the man walked in looking around in confusion. He scratched his head in bewilderment and pulled down his mask letting out a string of curses in a foreign language.

He saw her.

But he wasn't fast enough. She pulled him and slammed him against the wall where she was once hiding. He let out a deep breathe when he felt the tip of the knife crawl slowly in his inner thigh. It stopped right below him and he let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"Hey, babe noticed you were checking me out." She breathed out pressing a hot kiss to his neck. "Want to tell me what's that about... Jota." She hissed the name and stabbed him straight in the balls. It wasn't a stab wound it was more like a poke but it was enough to make him hiss in pain.

"Sierra-"

Her eyes darkened instantly. "Don't ever call me that ever again."

His shrill scream was muffled out by the gloved hand that was pressed against his mouth as he stared down in distress and horror at the knife that was dug so deep into his shoulder that it was almost touching the wall behind him.

She smiled cynically at the damage pulling out the knife with no particular care as he hissed in pain. "Long time no see hey." She asked her eyes glittering with mischief. With more care, she slipped it from his former position and placed the bloody knife against his neck. "What brings you to Canada." She asked increasing the pressure of the knife against his neck.