Chapter Fifty: I will enjoy watching you writhe in pain.

There that clicking sound was again.

The same one that haunted me a few weeks back. I tried to ignore it but it only grew louder. I groaned hurling a pillow at the window to get it to quiet down. I didn't want to go there because I knew it would just be Dallas wanting to go to some dumb bakery.

I looked over at the clock by my bed and saw it was nearly midnight what exactly was his problem what had I ever done to him to deserve this.

I listened closely and frowned when I heard the sound of rain outside. Dallas was a lot of things but he never missed out on a good rain sleep... Even if it meant missing the chance to annoy me. It definitely wasn't Dallas so who the hell was it.

I was about to go back to sleep thanking the heavens that there was no more noise when I heard another click this time sounding like it was going to smash the glass.

I got up and dragged myself to their window. I pried it open and squinted through my sleep-deprived eyes. My vision was still blurred as I tried to figure who it was before something hit me on the forehead so hard that I stumbled back groaning in pain and cursing out really loudly.

"What the fuck."

"I'm so sorry." I heard someone laugh. "I didn't notice you'd opened the window."

I looked out again and saw Ian standing out in the rain and looking up at me. I sighed again.

"What happened to you not being to step out in a blizzard because you were scared you'd die of a cold," I asked when he got into the room and I had shut the window. As if on cue he let out a sneeze and sniffed his nose. He looked up at me and gave a sheepish smile.

I sighed taking his jacket and jeans and going to the laundry room. I threw it in the dryer and turned on the coffee machine. When it was ready I took the hot mug of coffee upstairs and placed it on his cold palms.

"When you said you'd see me later I didn't realize that it would be this soon," I muttered lowly under my breath that he didn't hear me as he just shot me a grateful look muttering thanks under his breath as he took a long sip of the coffee also warming his hands. I looked him over and noticed that he had spread out his tee-shirt on my drawer chair and was wearing one of the extremely baggy sweat pants that was gross and I immediately decided to burn it and throw the ashes on the roadside if he by any chance left it behind. I was going to yell at him for one going through my closet and two wearing my clothes did he know that it was unhygienic to share clothes but I wasn't in the proper mind frame to discuss that so I decided to just ignore it.

I sighed in content pulling the comforter over me to block out the light. You were probably wondering why I wasn't curious to ask him what had happened and why he had left his hoise by this time of the night in this blizzard to crash here. If you've noticed anything about me at all it's that I didn't give a flying shit about anything... Anything at all happening around me.

"What are you doing." I heard him say his voice laced with disbelief.

"Going back to bed what does it look like?" I said simply without at him.

"You're not even going to..." I heard him trail off from whatever he was about to say and there was silence. I knew instantly that he had a sick look on his face and was cooking up a sinister idea that couldn't quite be good.

"You know I have more exciting things that we could do than sleeping." He said smugly as I felt the comforter lift off me, replaced with his weight and despite my sharp reflexes to throw anyone that invades my personal space at all which though was dimmed by my sleep-deprived brain. It took a full-blown minute to realize what was happening.