Chapter Sixteen: I can see you for who you truly are... a cheap whore.

As I staggered to where I remembered Addison to last being. My head was in a haze and my anger wasn't helping much as it blinded me.

Who the hell was the bastard that laid the fricking claim on me. This wasn't right. I wasn't some fucking object that you could lay a claim on. I walked through the crowd everyone seemingly moving out of the way for me I need to sleep but who the fucking hell-

The impact was so strong that it caught me off guard. I suddenly felt myself slam into something so hard I thought it was a wall my entire body shook I had to put my head down to calm myself because it was pounding hard I held my head and when I was sure it had calmed I slowly looked back up.

"Cuál es tu problema?(What the fuck is your problem?)" I spat immediately when I saw it was Ian it was so obvious he was drunk. He stunk. I felt my anger resurface when he was just glaring down at me.

"My problem... your the one always bumping into me. And now what your tripping for me." He slurred out.

So he heard Spanish.

"Eso ni siquiera tiene sentido. (That doesn't even make any sense.)" I continued since my English was no longer fluent.

"It doesn't have to it's the plain truth." He hissed at me.

I needed to find Addison. I needed to get out of here I could feel my control slip. I could very easily make this boy armless but that would raise too many eyebrows and attention and I didn't need that so in the main time I had to get out if there before I forgot all about the damned people that would be watching.

"You know.." He said wagging his finger at me. "Rachael was right... you are a lowlife I saw the way you were just rubbing yourself on that Ethan guy and if I'm being honest I'm pretty disappointed."

"What are you-"

"Shut up and listen to me." He said snarling out at me interrupting whatever I was about to say and I bit my lips so hard.

Addison you bitch where the hell were you when I actually needed you. I could feel my fists clench and unclench oh no hold it in.

I don't know if you've noticed but I have terrible anger. I suffer from anger management issues meaning I basically had little or no control over my anger that the fact that I hadn't raised a finger on this retard was surprising but then it was what little control I had that I was using but even that was slipping.

"You have low expectations but I can't say I'm surprised. You disgust me now I can see you for what you truly are... a cheap whore who'd do anything to get the attention of-"

"Pour que eres pequeño(why you little)..." That was it I couldn't stand it. I refused to let him say shit about me all in the name of me not drawing suspicions I didn't give a damn about any person in this room except myself and that was all that mattered.

I had never been disrespected in such a manner before in my entire life since I was born. The name Javier alone spells out respect and the fact that he was walking all over me was absurd. I mean you could call me anything.... anything at all on this planet and I wouldn't give a fuck, but a whore... you were practically begging for death.

I lunged myself at him determined to not stop punching till I saw cracked bones but my dream never came through as I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms circle my waist. You must have noticed that I said strong because I don't think at that point anything could have stopped me I was furious but I wasn't having it as I thrashed about in the arms refusing to let go.

"Let me go... let me at him... let me... let go... let go of me... you abomination... let me go right now."

But the hands did not relent as I kept thrashing I felt a very comforting voice next to my ear. "Come on it's time to go home," Dallas said trying to pull me away from a smirking Ian that bastard no way there was no way in hell that I was going to let this son of a bitch get away with this.

I must admit that his voice was very soothing as he said it so calmly despite the circumstances at hand but instead of calming down as a matter of fact my anger actually only grew as I thrashed on more violently.

"Come on Dallas let her go her barks worse than her bite." He snarled.

"Want to test that theory." I snarled back with a bitter smirk.

"You know you're so cute when you attempt to be intimidating." He retorted back casually.

Oh no he did not just call me cute. "Let go of me... if I get a hold of you... damn you Dallas... just let me go... you bastard I curse the day you were born let go of me...if you'd just let me..." But my words had no impact on him as he didn't remove his hands just left them secure on my waist even as I thrashed on.

"You listen to me..." I said still struggling against him to get out of Dallas' death grip. "You're going to stay the hell away from me."

"With pleasure." He snarled back at me smirking with a mocking bow.

"Or té voya matará (I'm going to kill you)... Even if it's the last thing I do I will kill you." I hissed.

"Oh, I'm so scared." He said throwing up his hands exaggeratedly and cowering all in feigned fear mockingly before laughing.

I pushed forward until I was in front of him and our faces were just inches apart. "You should be..." I said nodding with a deep frown on my face. "...because I give you my word." I held his gaze for a long time before finally spitting at him straight in the face.

I didn't realize when the music had stopped or when the crowd had started gathering until I heard the gasp being drawn by everyone.

He smirked and wiped it off his face, I smirked back at him nodded before pushing Dallas who had loosened his grip already out of the way, and storming out of the house.

                                                 ⚫⚫⚫

Before you say it I will... this was very short in my defense this party was like a 3 part thingy which would explain why it was really short I actually wanted to put them all together but then it would have been too long sooo... also it had a lot of drama and truth-telling and all the works if you know what I mean.😌😌

Don't be a stranger let me know how you feel about this chapter or the book in general in the comments section below.

Comment your favorite character so far mines definitely Aria and I know I'm speaking for the vast majority.

Daily reminder: You are special ❤❤

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to vote😚😚

♡ Durbby