Chapter Three: Damn right what the fuck

Currently, I was roaming around an unknown street knowing fully well that if I returned home this early they'd know I'd ditched loud mouth.

Truth... I wasn't always that mean... unintentionally. Normally I would have just easily ignored him if he kept on talking but he was all up in my personal space. I mean if you have been following closely you would realize that I hated close contact as in anything related to human contact. I loved my personal space and he was all up in it.

I also set boundaries for people especially people I meet for the first time and who I'm forced to be friends or hang out with. Only theirs might be a little more strict than others by a little I meant a lot more I mean after everything I've been through it's understandable and only fair to me.

I stood a bit and stretched and decided I needed a run but that would have to be later in the evening because as it was I wasn't willing to ruin my hoodie.

I did conclude to just do a little jog and if I broke the slightest drop of sweat I would stop and go back home. Pray, I didn't get lost.

In the middle of my semi jog, I felt something under my shoe like a rock, I looked down to see what it was I guess I wasn't as fast to look back up as I came crashing into something so hard it literally threw me off my feet and I landed straight on my ass.

"Tú torpe patán(You clumsy oaf)," I swore more to myself than the tree/wall.

I looked up expecting to see a tree or maybe a wall checking my nose in the process in order to make sure there was no damage only for me to see a brownishly blonde-haired boy with deep green eyes staring down at me irritation clear in his eyes and not even attempting to help me up.

The son of a bitch.

"What the actual fuck?" I said realizing it wasn't a tree but in fact a person.

"Damn right what the fuck." He said matching my growl, his glare not faltering.

"Have you suddenly gone blind?" I hissed still stunned by the fact that he was able to throw me off my feet... literally.

"Weak coming from someone running with their face to the fucking ground." He snarled back with a smirk.

What was it with the egos of these Canadian boys? I thought clearly irritated as I looked around me-still on the ground may I add- for a rock to throw at his arrogant ass.

"Well, you were barely even fazed. I'm the one sitting on my ass in the middle of the fucking sidewalk." I spat out clearly annoyed out of my mind that any guy would push a girl to the ground and not even bother to help her back up. In all honesty, I obviously wasn't going to let him pick me up and carry me in his arms as we dashed off into the sunset together... but then he should have tried.

"You've got some attitude for a clumsy girl, don't you think?" He said obviously enjoying himself.

Clumsy... Oh, I'll show you clumsy.

"I don't know if you like to just go about tripping girls just so you can get their attentionnnns but let me make one thing clear to you, if ever we do meet again, I really hope I never have to see your sorry, ugly little face again but then if we do and you even think about coming close to me," I paused so what I was saying to him could sink in. "I'm not to blame for whatever happens to you."

He blinked shocked by my tone. "Now listen here-" he started but I didn't have the time or patience to hear him out.

"Look..." I said impatiently waving him off. "I really don't care about what you want to say, neither do I have the time to listen to listen to you try to make up measly threats at me so I'll just say this once and hope to your God that you understand what I'm saying clearly." He took a step backwards as he crossed his hands but it didn't faze me as said what I had to say. "The next time we are privileged to meet again and hopefully in these same circumstances, be very grateful if you leave in one piece."

As I walked away I could see the effects my warning had on him and it made me smile because he just stood there glaring at my retreating figure.

〰️〰️〰️〰️

As I entered my house I saw my Abuela in the living room thankfully that woman was gone she was definitely a bad influence on my Abuela and I'm not even kidding.

"Good looking out today Abuela," I told her sarcastically referring to her allowing Echidna to make me hang out with her grandson.

She smiled sympathetically at me before asking. "How was he?" With an unsure look on her face.

"You ask like we had sex or something." She just glared at me and I rolled my eyes before saying. "For someone that hot he had a loudmouth. I'm telling you he literally wouldn't stop talking I mean he nearly bit my ear off." I went on ranting.

"You ditched him didn't you." She asked shaking her head and holding back a laugh.

"Why would you even think that?" I asked feigning innocence as I tried to keep a serious face as I turned around to get an apple from the counter. It was just so hard with this woman.

She raised an eyebrow showing that she wasn't convinced with what I was saying in the slightest bit.

I gave a defeated sigh. "Ok fine yes I did ditch him."

It was then she burst out laughing, and I couldn't hold back my laughter too.

"I warned her." She managed trying to control herself.

"What?" I replied confused by what she was saying.

"I told her that you were going to ditch him the second you stepped out of this house..."

"What faith you have in me," I muttered sarcastically.

"I mean you didn't even make it to your school... it's nice to know that even after all these years I still know what my grandbaby can do." She went on ignoring what I had said.

I frowned back realizing that I didn't in fact know where my new school was. "About that..."

"Oh don't worry child..." She said waving her hand. "Enrique will be here first thing in the morning to pick you up."

"Abuela-" I started to protest.

"No no no now that's out of my power. I really can't do anything about that you know how busy I am I can't take you to school and you don't like using the public transports." She said picking up the book she was reading.

I nodded in agreement she knew me so well it was scary. Well, I guess I really had no choice.

"Well Abuela now I'm hungry," I said realizing that in fact, I hadn't eaten all day.

"Well you're in luck because there's some leftover spaghetti in the fridge you can microwave it and have that."

"How old is this thing?" I said wrinkling my nose as I sniffed it and stuck out my tongue.

"I'm not sure." She said going back to the book she was reading "Cherry made it sometime before I laid her off."

"You laid her off," I asked raising my eyebrow but she just put her face deeper into the book she was reading. "And how long ago was that?" I asked my fear growing.

She looked at me and smiled a cunning smile. "Don't worry sweetie it hasn't gone bad yet." Then turning back to her book and quickly adding. "At least I hope it's not."

Yes, you heard right this is what my life has turned into now.

⚫⚫⚫

Soooo I hope you guys enjoyed it I couldn't tell if it was too short but it was all my brain could make but I do promise chapters in the future will be way longer.

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to vote😚😚

♡ Durbby ♡