Chapter Thirty six: You're not naked

Not proofread: Sorry I've been very lazy lately I'll do it while I'm editing.

"What are you doing," I asked cautiously peering over the comforter.

"Getting ready for bed I thought we already established that." He answered calmly.

"What are you wearing."

"What do you mean what am I wearing." I heard a hint of impatience and irritation but I ignored it.

"Exactly what I said... what are you wearing."

He scoffed flipping me off and I sighed. "You're not naked... right."

He chuckled lightly. "No, I'm not."

I grunted in response and felt a smirk grow on his face. "Disappointed." He drawled back smugly. I just ignored him.

"You know I'm a pretty impressive sight without my clothes on." He said as I felt the bed dip down beside me indicating he was climbing into the bed so I just turned my back to him.

"I'm sure you think so you pervert."

"Move over." I finally said after an awkward silence of our body heat joining together he was too close for comfort's sake I mean the bed was big enough for us to not get in each other's way all through the night.

"What?" He spat.

"I said move over," I repeated since the dear boy had suddenly gone deaf.

"I heard you the first time," He snorted. "Why?"

I sighed and took in a deep breath to calm myself. "If we're going to sleep together-even though I'd much prefer you on the ground..."

"Bad back." He said easily not looking at me.

"Right... we need to take precautions."

He smirked. The stupid idiot had the mind to smirk. "Why? You scared you won't be able to control yourself too close to me."

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

"Move over," I repeated through gritted teeth.

"No."

"If you make me push you myself I promise you'll fall so hard you'll find yourself in burning hell." I sneered at him.

He sighed, grumbled a lot under his breath, cursed a few times, and finally rolled over.

"There," I said after taking three of the pillows and placing them in a straight line in between us. My bed had up to six pillows so it left good three for us to share and as you must already know I got the three and Ian got none sure he did a lot of grumbling but I really wasn't in the mood to take any complaints.

"That's your side," I said pointing to where he was laying. "And this is mine." I indicated pointing to where I was laying. "Cross it..." I continued turning around so my back was to him "...and I'll break your bones."

"Yes ma'am."

〰️〰️〰️〰️

Meet Ian Reid one of the most stubborn, unhearing, repulsive, annoying human beings you could ever have the chance of meeting.

After all... ok maybe just one simple but very clear warning... last night to stay in your side, cross it I break your neck, I wake up in the morning only to discover a pair of strong arms locked tightly and securing my waist.

The Spanish Bad AssOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara