Chapter Eighteen: Just leave me the hell alone.

Finally... am I right. my finals have been concluded thank God for that meaning I will be more active on Wattpad and I will be posting chapters everyday just as a little thank you for your patience.❤❤

                                                 ⚫⚫⚫

"Hey, can I come in?" I heard a soft voice call by my bedroom door.

"No," I grumbled back from under the comforter. I didn't want to see anyone plus I already knew who it was.

"Ok..." I heard a defeated sigh. "So I'll just come in anyways." I heard the sly response... always so damn stubborn

"So what's wrong?" My Abuela asked when she had settled next to me on my bed successfully pulling off the covers to reveal my glaring self.

"Nothing just go away." I spat at her tugging at the comforter she had a hold on. She was awfully strong for an old woman but why didn't she understand that I wanted to be left alone. I managed to pull it free when she took a second to tuck a loose piece of her hair behind her hair and immediately pulled the comforter to cover myself.

"Hah! Sierra, you are too stubborn... just like your mother." There was a tone of... was it pain?... it should be that was the only logical explanation, in her voice when she spoke about my mother but considering I was in a bad mood I didn't pay mind to it.

"Now tell me what's wrong." She pressed tugging at the sheets. It was then I lost it I didn't want to talk, why couldn't she respect that.

"Abuela I said it's nothing just leave me the hell alone," I yelled throwing the comforter off to glare at her.

Considering the way I had yelled at her any normal grandmother would have shrunk back in tears and claimed that I didn't love her and in the process gone and respected my privacy. But was my Abuela like that... imagine me laughing at the thought.

She stared at me calmly for a while the corner of her lips twitching. I couldn't tell if she was mad or trying to control her laughter because every time her lips twitched it was either to suppress her laughter or to contain a scowl.

After what seemed like a thousand years she finally said. "You aren't allowed to use cuss words in this house young lady, it isn't allowed we've had this conversation before and we will have it again also I decide where I go and don't go in my own bloody house and so you will not speak to me like that ever again not on your life... You understand me." She had said it so calmly and so venomously I was actually slightly taken aback and just stared at her with my mouth dropped it was the first time ever she'd spoken to me like that.

"Have I made myself clear?" She said more sternly when I didn't respond. But I was still in shock she was completely different she seemed cold and distant and that playful, teasing aura wasn't around her it was like I didn't even know her.

I stared at her for a while realizing she wasn't going against what she'd said and reality dawned that she was actually still waiting for a response. I rolled my eyes heaved a defeated sigh and mumbled a "Yes ma'am." Because you could never win with this woman.

"Good." She said all of a sudden smiling and I stared at her incredulously... what is wrong with you? Was the question screaming continuously in my head just a second ago she looked so serious I actually thought she was going to hit me and now you're all sunshine and daisies... someone definitely needed a personality check and this time it wasn't me.