Chapter Fifty three: Are you okay?... Did I break anything?

How long has this been going on?
You've been round on me,
You've been acting so shady.
I've been feeling it lately. 〰️ Charlie Puth.

                                                       ⚫⚫⚫

I woke up.

To the ray of sun hitting my face. And a familiar arm wrapped securely around my waist. And a hard chest on my face.

I groaned.

I looked over his shoulders to see my barriers of pillows carelessly tossed on the floor and wondered why I even bothered.

I tried to get out of his grip but as you must guess it wasn't quite a walk in the park for me to do that. I moved back a few inches so my body was a good distance from his.

I sighed looking up at his face. Wondering if I bit him I would have a clean escape.

It was then that I was able to look at Ian closely. I noticed that I had either never been close enough to notice specific details about a person's face or just never been bothered.

But now that I was this up close to him. I could see every single detail whether I wanted to or not. His hair was so messy and I finally noticed what he was talking about last night. His scarlet tips were going out starting to look dull unlike they were the first time we met. The first time we met... my eyes darkened a bit when I remembered that event but I immediately shrugged it off. He had apologized and I wasn't one to hold a grudge. Despite all the mean and hurtful things, he had said to me surely I had forgiven and forgotten, right?

Wrong.

His eyebrows were the most perfectly arched brows you could ever see. His nose was so pointed that it was tempting to touch it just to see if it would hurt. I noticed a tiny little scar above his left eye just underneath one of his eyebrows. You wouldn't notice it if you didn't pay close attention but it was there. His lips were partly opened just a little so I could hear his soft breathing they looked so soft and pale pink. Unlike the usual bright pink they looked like in the day. Probably through biting it so much.

His jaws were still looking hard despite his sleep and I just wondered how some people were made perfect. I looked down to his neck, down his throat, and watched his Adam apple bob up and down. His chest looked so flat and toned and rock hard. I was tempted to place my hand over to feel the warmth of his skin under my palms.

I had seen in a lot of books and also movies that most guys looked innocent and sweet in their sleep. That wasn't the case at all for Ian. If anything he looked more badass than when he was awake. And that said a lot.

My eyes unconsciously kept wandering down his perfect torso, past his chest, his abs, and finally stopped at the waist of his sweatpants. His V-line was still evident and left very little to the imagination.

"Is that obstructing you?" A deep voice rang in my ear, hot breathe fanning across my face. The same face that all blood immediately drained from.

"What? No," I quickly denied my face beet red. "You pervert." I slapped my forehead inwardly. If I had never been embarrassed in my life this covered for it all. It was one thing checking out a guy and a completely different thing being caught by the person you were freaking checking out.

He rolled his eyes and a mischievous glint crossed over them and with his usual smirk. "Yeah because you exploring my body while I sleep says differently."

I was so tempted to choke him right now so that he could never use this against me again because I knew that he would never, ever let me hear the end of it.