Chapter Nine:Utinam babari spatium proprium tuam invadant

I got up at exactly six pm.

I hadn't bothered to check on the boys because I knew they'd left already and so I sat on my bed unsure of what to do with myself before realizing I never did get the chance to go for my run the other day I'd bumped into Aiden.

Things were moving fast. Way faster than I'd anticipated for, I didn't know these people I couldn't trust them they couldn't just walk into my lives like they were some old-time friend, they could be spies for all I knew they couldn't just be trusted. I needed to do something to put an end to this madness and fast to kick them all out of my lives where they belonged.

After taking about ten laps around the neighborhood and back, I decided it was enough for the day and headed back home.

As I got in I immediately made my way to the pantry to get myself a cookie just one cookie but looking down at my stomach and giving it a brief thought of how much weight I could gain... I shrugged and grabbed the entire tin.

I also grabbed a can of soda from the fridge and a bag of chips from the cabinet and slowly made my way up the stairs careful to balance them all in my hands.

I looked into my Abuela's slightly opened bedroom door and saw her sleeping.

I pushed the door slightly and couldn't hold back a smile when her eyes shot open as she searched around the room as if
she'd just heard a gunshot.

I closed the door completely as I heard a small chuckle from the other side of the door and continued to my room.

As I got in I settled down on my bed and ate till I was actually filled up which was when the entire tin was empty.

She's so going to kill you. My sub-conscience told me as I looked at the empty tin. Abuela would freak if she wanted a midnight snack and didn't see any. "I know," I said replying myself with a casual shrug.

I tossed both cans to the other side of the room and dumped the bag of chips on my bedside drawer. before getting up to do a quick stretch just as I was about to strip down to my underwear... you know that feeling you read in books and you think it's totally absurd I mean how can you feeling a piercing gaze on your back that wasn't even possible but that was exactly what I felt now the feeling that I was being watched it wasn't a piercing feeling like the usual thing you read about it felt different and I couldn't explain it. At first, I thought it was just my paranoia playing with me but then I realized that I was bigger than just paranoia I was actually being watched.

I turned around slowly and carefully and actually confirmed my suspicions as Dallas sat there by the window like the fucking creep that he was... he just sat there watching my every movement.

Immediately I thought:
First, How long had he been watching me... I mean I almost stripped for him.
Second, I wasn't wrong... that's a major factor which should be first.
Third, My paranoia isn't that strong... thankfully and instead I worked purely on instinct.
And fourth but most importantly, I was going to murder the fucking son of a bitch when I was done congratulating myself for being right.

But on a much more serious note what the-

"Utinam babari spatium proprium tuam invadant(may barbarians invade your personal space)." I babbled immediately without even thinking as I clutched my mouth in embarrassment I didn't speak other languages.
(Btw that's Latin for those of you who haven't been taking your language classes seriously😌😌... look at me talking like we even do Latin in my school🤭🤭)