Chapter Thirty three: Tear your heart out and force feed it to you.

I feel something so right in doing the wrong thing,
I feel something so wrong in doing the right thing,
I've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be. 〰️ One republic.

⚫⚫⚫

Not proofread.

I woke up.

Obviously... That's what you do after you sleep but something was different. I wasn't on my soft comfy bed. I was on the ground and the only thing cushioning me was the soft blanket that I had no idea where had come from.

I rolled over so my back was on the ground and rubbed my eyes to try to get the sleep out and looked down at the soft blanket.

It was blue, not mine I certainly didn't do colors and it wasn't my bedroom ceiling I woke up to either it was the beautiful beautiful sky that I was watching last night with Ian...

I rolled back to my sides my eyes still closed and tried to gather myself... where was he anyway. When I finally opened my eyes I noticed a face really really close to my wide eyes staring intensely at me, the eyes were beautiful and wide and grey and-

Holy fucking shit.

"What the- what the hell is going on?" I said shuffling back on my ass to increase the space between Ian and me.

What a creep was he watching me while I slept this guy needed serious help.

He didn't even pretend to be fazed like there was no big deal in me catching him staring what a loser he just remained in the same position staring at me with his elbow to the ground supporting his chin and lying on his sides.

I suddenly became self-conscious he had been watching me you know how people do crazy things when they were drunk or high well the opposite was for me because I do a lot of crazy things when I wanted to sleep it was almost like I was drunk.

Did I give him a striptease?... surely I had never done that before thank goodness I peaked down carefully under the blanket prepared to see the worse but heaved out a relieved sigh when my clothes were still intact and I must say I'm a bit shocked by that.

You see I can't sleep with heavy clothes almost never no matter where I am I have to sleep in something light no matter how much I wanted to sleep it was already part of me take off your shoes, hoodie if you're wearing shorts you're good and lastly comes the bra... if I wore one that day.

I heard a soft chuckle coming from Ian to remind me that he was still there and realized that he hadn't answered my question I felt my blood boil when he kept looking at me dreamily.

"You freak were you watching me sleep how long have I been here." I touched my head to clear my head as my vision was still blurry. What the actual fuck what a freak.

"Has anyone ever told you that when you sleep you look so innocent almost like a baby or even an angel?" He sighed dreamily completely ignoring my question if I was annoyed before now I was aggravated I made an attempt to hit him but my vision was blurred with sleep so I just ended up putting my hands on his shoulder.

"Holy shit..." I muttered under my breath as I fiddled to find my phone but slumped back realizing I didn't have it. "What time is it," I muttered stiffly my fingers forming into a fist. I feared the answer.

"I believe it's roughly about two am."

I shot up, staggered but regained balance and staggered again. "You bastard my Abuela's going to be so worried sick she might as well just kill me." I hissed running my hand through my hair I was clearly freaking out.