Chapter Forty three: Can we just forget about the boys.

"Hey, you've been through a lot today..." Addison started attempting to put a comforting hand on my shoulder and pulling back at the last minute when she saw the look on my face.

"Yeah..." Julianna continued snickering a little. "What do you say we go out... you know just us girls."

"That actually isn't a bad idea."

Julianna shot Addison an irritated look that asked if she was insane and what exactly she was trying to insinuate and Addison just gave a nervous chuckle raising her hand in surrender or innocence. She just grunted and looked back at me.

As you must have gathered Julianna is as easily irritable as me and that's why we've been friends since kindergarten.

"What I meant to say was we could go shopping or maybe go to a spa or just something nice." Julianna eyed her for a moment before turning back to me in expectation.

"Oh, I don't-"

"Why don't I tat my fist on your face." Juliana suddenly snapped at me looking down at my wrist.

I wondered how her mood suddenly changed before noticing her gaze on my wrist. I looked down at it and saw my tattoo showing my name bold enough for everyone to see and that's when I realized we were supposed to become tyrants together... you know get our first extra piercings together, get laid on the same night, dye our hair a wild color together, get super long nail extensions for the fun of it and take it off that same day and in this case get our first tattoos together.

I had gone ahead without her to do most of the things on our list for some reasons that I will explain now.

Firstly, I had my ear piercings done because she was too chicken to go through with it. I had two extra which meant I had six ear piercings in total and then one on my belly button. I had already booked an appointment and I couldn't cancel or reschedule because their schedule was too tight plus I still had to pay for the both of us.

And secondly, the case with the dare and me having to get a tattoo with Ian.

We had both gotten laid together, we never did come around to dying our hair, and she had done her nails while I bailed. So I could understand that she was a little mad at me. I gave her an apologetic grin but she just narrowed her eyes at me but Addison was known for her bad timing.

"Oh, you got a tattoo." She exclaimed taking my wrist and looking at it. "No fair... I mean I want one too." She turned to Julianna grabbing her hands who gladly let them be taken. "You don't have one... we could stop by a tattoo parlor." Julianna's eyes widened as she looked at me. I just shrugged.

"Can we, can we, can we." She pleaded not letting go of Julianna's hand who was now smiling lightly as she clutched it to her chest dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and looked away actually considering it before sighing. "Fine... as long as I don't have to separate those two dominant alphas any more and you two will buy me food-" They shot each other a knowing look. "-then fine I'll follow you guys on your stupid girls whatever."

"Yay!" They both exclaimed clapping their hands and jumping in excitement before hugging each other. I watched them both in surprise as Julianna mouthed a 'she's kinda hard not to love.'

Which I couldn't help but agree more.

                                                〰️〰️〰️〰️

"That was the most fun I've had in forever."

"I'm telling you best day ever."

"Eh... it was ok."