Chapter Forty six: You'll be late for your little date with Ian

Disclaimer: The title is a little too off of the main point of the chapter so if you're an Arian fan... I'm sorry in advance but I'm not giving anything away just read and please note that it's not proofread thank you all for your patience I love you all :P

⚫⚫⚫

"So you guys..." A singsong voice rang barging through my room door as she did a little twirl. "I brought a few dresses for us to try out." She sang on dumping the bags on my bed. I can tell you this... That was not a few dresses.

"This should be interesting." The betrayer aka Julia cooed her eyes brightening as she dropped her phone carelessly on the bed as she threw her legs off my stomach and sat up paying Addison her full undivided attention.

"Why," I grunted cursing for my ill luck as I placed the knife I had been playing with on my bedside table and then on second thought grabbing it and throwing it at my dart board. It hit the bullseye as I sat up too.

Julia yawned to show that she wasn't the least bit impressed and I was just a show off but Addison stared at the knife that was on the board and looked back at us. "I'll never get used to that." She muttered her breathe absently. She suddenly shook her head and looked me over like I was high. "Is your memory that bad?" She snapped causing me to wonder what I'd done wrong.

"Of course not," I said defensively with a little frown.

Addison folded her hand over her chest with a smug look. "Then what's happening today."

I blinked. "Oh you know... that thing that's happening which I definitely know of-" Addison nodded patiently. "That I'm sure I'm well aware of that-" I turned to Julia for support but she just held up her hands shaking her head indicating she had no idea. I wanted to give in but the smug look on Addison's face discouraged me. "That I'm sure is most definitely- ok fine I don't remember you win."

Addison smiled in triumph and went on. "It's Ian's parents' anniversary party you loser."

"That's today!"

No seriously what is wrong with you. We went through this yesterday and I actually thought you got it today is Saturday yesterday was Friday after Friday is Saturday which is today. The party was tomorrow yesterday Meaning that today it is today. What is your problem?

"He told you yesterday... you couldn't possibly have forgotten." She asked in bewilderment as she looked at Julia to make sure I hadn't lost my mind.

"Oh right... but he also said to be me." I said pointedly in her face I didn't need her stupid dresses my sweats were just fine for me.

"Yeah, I don't think he meant that..." she looked me over and frowned. "...in any way..." her frown deepened into a scowl. "... at all." I stuck my tongue out at her but she just ignored me.

"Anyways... so I'll be doing our hair and makeup and-"

"I know," Julia said interrupting Addison which earned her a glare that she didn't realize. "I could do our hair I'm really good with hair thingies-" we both looked at her but she ignored it as she went on. "You could do our make up..." She said pointing towards Addison looked conflicted at first but later gave in. "-and Aria could-"

"Go take a nap oh stop you're so considerate," I said dramatically clutching my chest as I got up from the bed and started backing towards the door carefully so they didn't notice.

"Get back here." They both said in unison facepalming.

I sighed in defeat. "Just give me a minute."

He picked by the second ring... desperate much.