Chapter Fifty one: Mutual hate for a person powers up friendships

"Hey, you guys, you guys," I rushed shaking Julia and Alvaro to wake up. They got up with a start but fell back asleep so I took the side of the comforter and flipped it over. Alvaro fell off the bed and looked around in pure fright.

"I'm up, I'm up, Is something wrong? What's happening? Am I dreaming? What day is it? Are we going to die is the world coming to an end? Are we in the future?" I chuckled lightly pushing Addison aside so I could also sit on the bed. Alvaro was a major paranoia he was worried about everything and if you ever woke him up with that kind of surprise he would go all out of how he thought the world was under attack by us and how we were all going to die.

Julia sat up and sighed looking at me. "Do you always have to do that?" She yawned stretching out her hands and rubbing her eyes.

"Yes..." I beamed. "Because it's the only sufficient way to get you both up." Alvaro threw a pillow at me and I chuckled lightly again sobering up.

I was quiet for a while as Alvaro stood up and carefully sat on the bed so the both of them were facing me making it more of an interrogation than it already was.

"What's going on Sierra," Julia asked slowly with soft eyes.

"It's-"

"Don't you dare say it's nothing or I'll stab you with your own knife?" Alvaro threatened rubbing the back of his neck to soothe out a cramp. I cringed a little at that offered him my most sincere smile.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "I just got this now." I rushed shoving the piece of paper into their hands. I bit my lip as I felt bad for lying to them.

Alvaro opened the letter looking at me curiously before looking down at the paper. As they both read it I noticed their faces pale and Julia's leg start to shake. Something she usually did when she was either sad, angry, lying, nervous, worried, or afraid.

"Oh no!" Alvaro gasped quietly.

"This is bad," Julia muttered still looking at the paper that Alvaro had dropped clumsily as he looked ahead running his hand through his hair. Worry and distress etched all over his face.

"What are we going to do?" I asked quietly but I don't think they heard me.

"This is really bad," Julia repeated looking at me with eyes like she's just seen a ghost.

Alvaro got off the bed so fast. He almost threw us off. He whipped out his phone and started doing something.

"Ok look I'm going to book a ticket to Spain right now so you and Julia can go back together and I'll come back in..." he trailed off as he smacked the side of his head. "You know what I'm coming back too I'll book tickets for the three of us so we can all come back together and I can make sure you get all the protection you need so that-"

"Alvaro just calm down for one minute." I hissed snatching his phone from his grip before he could make a big mistake. "What do you think you want to do?" I inquired harshly canceling the payment that he was just about to make for the tickets.

"What do you mean calm down Sierra." He asked fiercely and I was confused. Who got the letter? Me or him. "I'm not going to calm down... I can't calm down, Sierra how do you want me to calm down when you just got a letter threatening your life." I just had to confirm.

He was basically panting in anger. "Well, you're not helping matters either as you're just vibrating." I snapped at him and he ran his hand roughly over his face.

"Cool... um ok so who gave you the letter." He asked and I don't think he realized what he said. "Did you by any chance see his face or something maybe a little scar a distinctive feature that you can use to ID him?" I don't think he was listening to himself speak either because if he was he would have realized what it was he was saying.