Chapter Fifty seven: Whether the devil himself likes it or not.

"Which makes me conclude..." I started holding my breath.  "That I'm going back to Spain." They all kept staring at me in confusion obviously not understanding what I was talking about. "You heard right I'm going back to Spain with Alvaro."

The Alvaro in question shot up from where he comfortably sat in the corner and walked over to me patting me on the back."Has tomado la decisión correcta, Sierra. Estarás mucho más seguro conmigo en España y nunca sabrás cuál de estas ... personas es una rata. (You've made the right choice, Sierra You'll be much safer with me in Spain plus you can never tell which one of these... people are a rat.)" I noticed Ian's jaw clench and I knew that he understood what Alvaro had said.

He glanced over at the boys and dipped his head in some form of curtsey. "I'm going to buy our tickets, Sierra. Try to make your goodbyes fast."

"It's not fair." Cody burst out suddenly after Alvaro had closed the door. "How come he gets to call you Sierra but we can't."

"Yeah," Dallas said in agreement. "And Ian can call you Sisi but we also cannot."

"If you even think about calling me that I'll poke my fingers so deep in your eyes you'll weep out my nails."

"It's like with every threat... she keeps getting more sinister." Cody pouted pushing his hair backward.

Aiden slapped them both behind the head. Making them to give a string of complaints but that seemed to knock sense into them. They sobered and they all stared at me.

After my little heart to heart with Ian yesterday I knew I had to tell them because I had already made up my mind to go back to Spain the least I could do was let them know. So I called the whole gang together and I spilled it all out. Excluding some things here and there the only people who were not surprised by what I had to say were Dallas and Ian. Cody kept raising his hands and I kept suppressing the urge to cut them off so that they would stay down forever.

"Ok, first of all," Cody said finally breaking the silence. "What?"

Dallas and Aiden nodded in agreement but Ian remained emotionless watching me closely.

"I think Cody spoke on all our behaves," Dallas said in agreement trying to act like he didn't already know so that he wouldn't give himself away.

"You lead a freaking mafia and you own a ranch." That's one way to summarize everything I had said. "You basically kill for a living," I scratched my head nervously.

"Well, I wouldn't say I-"

"And I've been getting on your nerves all this time," he continued wistfully and I couldn't suppress the smile that hit my lips.

"You should be dead by now."

"I should be dead by now." He said in agreement looking at Aiden who was shaking his head at his stupidity. Cody was a list of things and overdramatic was on the very top of that list.

He fell on his knees beside my leg and clutched onto them for dear life. "Oh, great one thank you for being so merciful on me and sparing my life." He even advanced to kiss my feet but I kicked him off roughly.

"Oh just shut up and get off me." He dusted himself and grunted at me. I reached up to scratch my head and he flinched back almost landing on top of Ian before he grunted again and settled down.

When he sat down he sobered up probably understanding the gravity of what I was talking about. "Aria darling I think you're actually being a tad too rash about this you're not really going to just go back to Spain out of nowhere. It would seem like you're running."

If only they knew that I had started running the second my mother was killed.

"Cody's right?" Aiden asked us in disbelief.