Chapter Eighty four: How did i get myself into this?

I'm bad at love.
But you can't blame me for trying,
You know I'd be lying saying,
You're the one that can finally fix me,
Looking down my history.
I'm bad at love.

〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I'm going to Spain."

Everyone was silent as they looked at one another with an unsure look on their faces, they probably didn't get the point of me telling them, I didn't know why either, I think a part of me was hoping they would give a valid reason of why I shouldn't go and change my mind even though I knew it had already been completely made. They turned to me with their piercing gaze which made me want to step back but I didn't.

I straightened my posture, so I appeared more confident than I actually was, this was the dumbest thing I'd done so far but I knew I wouldn't be persuaded against it. "I called this meeting today, to inform you all that I will be going back to Spain, to see Alvaro."

They found their tongue.

"What!?"

"What!?"

"What!?"

They turned to Cody simultaneously who did not react the way they had, he drank from his juice carton and blinked in confusion when he realized the attention was on him, he swallowed and his brows furrowed.

"What?" He asked them more than me raising his shoulders in genuine confusion, they rolled their eyes and ignored him as they focused their attention back on me, I'm sure in their minds they were wondering if I had lost my mind.

Maybe I had.

I smiled. Though it was obvious it was fake. "Would you guys relax?" I tried joking around but they just looked like they would rather do anything else in the world but that. I picked up a more playful tone but cringed when I realized how forced it was. "It's simply a casual visit. You know, to check in with my fav and just see how he's doing."

They looked at one another, the panic in their eyes not brilliantly hidden, I rolled my eyes as I dropped the act since they were clearly not buying it. "Oh come on, it's not like I'm going to murder him or anything-" though saying it out loud it did seem tempting. "-For not only betraying me but also treating me like a fucking piece of crap for more than a month or..." I groaned in slight pain as I clutched onto my side. I dropped my hand quickly and looked up at them with a bright smile on my face.

They looked at me suspiciously before Addison sat up, with soft eyes as she spoke carefully. "Aria, are you sure you're-"

"No. That would just be petty now wouldn't it?" They looked at one another and shook their head as they relentlessly took my hint and didn't push the matter any further, though something told me from the angry and frustrated look on most of their faces that they didn't want to deal with that, at least not yet.

Aiden cleared his throat and stared at me with an expressionless face as he picked up from where I stopped. "That is exactly why we can't let you go in the first place."

I almost laughed. Did they really think this was me asking for their permission? They were so cute.

"Aiden's right," Dallas agreed, the crease on his eyebrows not leaving. "You're both psychopaths, we don't know if to be worried about you killing him or you killing the both of you as well as everyone else present in the building as you burn it down to the fucking ground.