Chapter Twenty four: Hi my name is Aria Javier.

We don't talk anymore like we used to do,
We don't laugh anymore, what was all of this for〰️ Charlie Puth.

                                                   ⚫⚫⚫

“Didn't you realize you were standing in the way?” I asked somewhat glaring at Addison. She looked tired she had bags under her eyes and her hair was packed in a lazy bun her deep green eyes looked dry and sad and I almost felt bad for snapping at her.

As I walked into school that morning because my Abuela threatened to stop feeding me if I didn't leave the house... can you imagine the audacity of that woman.

I walked into the school frustrated and annoyed and like the big dope that I was I wasn’t looking up and immediately came crashing into her I knew it was somewhat my fault but I decided she should be the one to take the blame but considering her appearance I ought to have held my stupid tongue.

“I’m sorry...” she said with a sigh running her hands through her messy hair and drying her running nose with the sleeve of her blue cardigan. “I guess you’re still in a bad mood.” She finished stepping out of the way backing into her locker.

I felt my heart unwillingly soften as I stared at her. “Oh no...” I started scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. “uhmm look I didn't mean that... I’m sorry?” I asked in more of a question than a statement but she seemed to take it as her eyes instantly lit up.

“You really mean that.” She said smiling sweetly.

“Yes,” I said smiling back at her and throwing my hand over her shoulder casually as we started to walk down the hall we had different subjects I had physics and she had history or so but it was the same way to our different classes. If there was one thing I had learned about Addison it was that she was fragile very fragile, and even though I didn't know how to deal with people like that I would try my best because I couldn't keep getting looks like that from her the worst would be if she started crying I might just flip.

“A little birdie told me you weren't doing very well without me,” I said not able to control myself her smile faded for a second and her eyes darkened a bit.

“I’m so going to kill Aiden.” She said shaking her head and proceeding to retie her hair into a more put effort bun. But I couldn't control my laughter.

“Whose to say he's the one,” I asked laughing softly and shaking my head at her.

“My twin instinct.” She said simply staring ahead as her eyes narrowed to something ahead of us. I nodded at her clearly not buying it but what did I know it’s not like I was a twin or anything but I would literally do anything to have a twin. I mean the world definitely needed more me’s in it.

As I was about to turn to enter my class she called out to me causing me to turn around. “Hey I have to tell you something super important stats but I can't say it here.” She said looking around cautiously like she didn't want anyone hearing what she was saying.

“Ok, then where?” I asked raising an eyebrow at her she was definitely being weird right now.

“Meet me in the room down the hall the abandoned one that nobody goes to.” She whispered out very fast and started to walk away.

Ok now, this was creepy in a whole new different level of creepy I was maybe hoping the janitors closet because I thought that was where all creepy girly meetings took place.

“It can't be that important,” I called out after her but she didn't turn around just threw over her shoulder.

“It is meet me there break.”