Chapter Eighty two: You must want to die

Not edited yet, I'm sorry I'm just too lazy<3

"Aria... Aria get up."

My eyes snapped open as I forcefully took in a breath of air and sat up straight, my eyes wide as I stared around in confusion, my hand instantly reaching out to see the space beside me. Was it all a dream?

"I'm up, I'm up, what's up?" I muttered shaking my head so I could try to clear the sleep out of my eyes as I rubbed my eyes carefully.

"You freaking loser, it's past noon get your lazy ass off the bed, we need to start getting ready now." I blinked at Addison for a minute before I hissed and later back down with a thud.

"No."

She pulled me back up. "Yes."

"No." I groaned as I pulled my comforter over my head to block out the light that was getting in my eyes.

"Don't make me do this," I heard her say but she didn't even let me react before she forcefully pulled it away from me and to the ground, leaving me half-naked and with a face full of sun.

"What is your fucking problem?" I muttered as the sleep cleared from my eyes. "Really Addison? Was that really necessary?"

She just smiled contently. "Yes," she smiled visibly pleased with herself. "Now that you're up go in and take a shower and meet us downstairs in 15 minutes.

I frowned at the 'us' before I remembered. "You and Julia?"

"No." She muttered going towards the door.

My frown deepened. "What do you mean no?"

I wonder where Ian is. "You'll see."

After Addison shut my door back, I lay there for a while reflecting before I finally groaned and got up, like a ritual I stripped down and stared at myself in the mirror, I turned my head to the side and frowned when I saw something sticking out of place. I reached for it and pulled out a note. I read it with a smile on my face at least last night wasn't a dream.

Sorry, my face wasn't the first thing you could see when you woke up,
You sleep like a fucking dead man so at the same time not entirely my fault.
I'm more than sure Addison has nothing less than a glam team on stand by to get you girls ready for this thing lol.
I'm going to drink beer with the boys and get ready when it's about 20 minutes to the shit.
Happy prom babe, I honestly can't wait to see you tonight.
Love you always, yours. Xx

〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Aria come down here," I shook my head aggressively as I almost ran back up the stairs. I had finished taking my bath and had come down to join Addison and Julia. When I saw a fucking herd of people and it really bit into my skin that Ian was right because there was a flipping glam team in my living room and I wasn't going to be a part of this.

"Who the fuck are all these human beings in my house?" I asked peeking through the railing of the stairs, I really did not want to be put through this at all.

"If you come down, just maybe you could actually meet these human beings." Addison persuaded but I wasn't having it.

"And why would I listen to you?" I turned and noticed Abuela had left her room door open, it would be easier for her to hear this chaos and come save me. I looked up in relief and begged the skies for such mercy. "Abuela, please come and save me!" I almost cried.

The Spanish Bad AssOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara