Chapter Six:You realize how much of a bore he really is.

After the incident of yesterday when I got to school today people actually started moving out of my way for me. I was used to being respected but this was just pure fear and even though a part of me liked it... to be honest, I was still pretty freaked out, and though there were still the occasional people who looked at me like they would eat me up... I easily ignored them.

While I was at the Secretary's office yesterday she actually gave me a map of the school so it was way easy for me to find my classes and I, most importantly, didn't need anyone's help getting to my class.

Looking at my timetable I realized I had English first. I navigated my way through school and found my class. As I walked in I scanned the class and discovered that the only available decent seat was beside a girl who had brown hair with hints of blonde weaved into two braids and she looked like she had green eyes.

She looked so into whatever it was she was reading that I immediately knew it was the perfect seat for me we would both just mind our businesses.

As I sat down she looked at me- well more like sized me up- and just as quickly looked back at her book much to my relief not making an attempt to mask her disinterest. I got my notepad out and started arranging my things in preparation for the class that I soon realized wasn't starting any time soon and was just about to plug in my headphones when all of a sudden I heard a book slam shut and...

"Hi I'm Addison, Addison March but my friends call me Addie so you can call me Addie or Ad or even Addison anything that works for you I definitely wouldn't mind." She just gushed out smiling widely. I blinked when I turned to her trying to process what she'd just said and I mean out of nowhere she just came at me I mean what the fuck happened to her disinterest which was just there like a second ago.

Just ignore her she'll be sure to tire soon it worked the last time whose to say it won't this time.

"You must be new here I don't think I've ever seen you around, so tell me what's your name..." She paused when I still didn't reply her eyebrows furrowed and thought for a minute with a small frown on her face. "Hmm, you seem really nice but you're not much of a talker..." Then she smiled again just as widely as the first time all trace of her frown gone. "Not to worry I can do all of the talking."

I'm serious where the hell did all this energy come from a second ago she looked like she wanted to throw herself out of a plane on mere seeing me and now she was talking like we had been friends since the start of time.

"If you'd just let me..." She muttered as she put her arm on my shoulder to peer over what I was writing or well about to write. I stopped immediately and took deep breaths and caught my reflexes in the last second  I guess she didn't notice anything or just chose to ignore it because she just sat back down and smiled.

"Aria..." She stated fondly shaking her head in amusement while her eyes glittered. "What a lovely name... too bad you don't hear it often enough." She sighed tapping her pen on the table as she slumped back before straightening up again. "So are you like Spanish or...what are they called again..." She wondered scratching her head with a pen. "Hispanic yeah that's right it's Hispanic and I know this because your skin is... I don't know... I don't want to say anything that would make me sound racist so I guess you already understand what I mean... and your hair..." She drawled prolonging the hair to show emphasis. "... it's so long." She said with a frown looking at it with envy. "Mine barely pushes past my shoulders." She muttered looking down at her hair and stroking it in dismay.

She looked like she'd remembered something as she snapped her fingers and said. "You seem very familiar almost like I've seen you before but I can't seem to place my finger straight on it."