Chapter Ten: Not even on your fricking life.

You know when it feels like you are hearing something in the distance almost like something hitting glass ever so lightly but you just decide to ignore it because you thought it was nothing and couldn't let anything come in between your precious sleep time and just when you thought it was gone all of a sudden it starts up again and it gets so loud that you just couldn't ignore it anymore...

Well, that was exactly how I felt right now.

I rolled about in my bed uncomfortably as the clicking sound continued getting louder and louder by the minute. It stopped again and just when I was about to get back into my sleep it started again louder than ever. I decided it would be best for my sanity to just ignore whatever it was by rolling over and throwing my pillow over my head to block out the sound but that didn't help at all as the clicking actually became louder.

I groaned in exasperation at the same time throwing my pillow to the other side of the room in pure anger at being disturbed from my sleep and hoped it would somehow stop but it didn't I yelled again in frustration pushing some books off the book beside my bed and at the same time spilling my knives on the floor. I groaned in pure frustration slamming my hand on the desk as I pushed myself off my bed and landed with a thud since my foot got stuck in the sheets. Letting out another annoyed and frustrated groan I got up on my feet and made sure I was steady and the stupid sheets weren't in my way before carefully trying to get my sleep-deprived eyes to properly open and made my way to where I believed the sound was coming from.

Qui en es a esta maldita hora (who is it at this damn hour). I mumbled to myself as I rubbed at my eyes to clear the sleep out realizing it was from the window. I groaned again as I opened the window.

I blinked. Stepped back, rubbed my eyes, and took another step back to increase the space between Dallas and me. As I tried to restrain myself from lunging at him. Reasoning with myself that if I did do that then we would both fall off and die and I felt that wasn't a fair death for Dallas... he deserved a more brutal one by my hands and also to be honest I also didn't want to die like that... it was too easy.

But where, the actual fuck, was that knife when you needed it the most.

I took a deep breath and actually counted to ten to prevent me from screaming my head off and when I was sure I could talk without yelling.

"Que es el tiome novio(what is the time sweetheart)," I asked sweetly... a little too sweet.

But he was completely oblivious as he said smiling at me. "I guess it's about five."

Five... five in the fricking morning and this pendejo (asshole) was here like it was perfectly normal to-

"Que mierda quieres para lar 5 de la maldita manana(what the fuck do you want by 5 in the damn morning)." I semi yelled still trying to keep my cool and my voice down because it didn't give a good impression for my Abuela to walk in on me with my baggy shirt and short shorts and Dallas... well it didn't matter what he was wearing he was by my window and knowing my Abuela she would start to have funny thoughts.

He flinched at my tone as his smile was replaced with a small frown and then the amusement came in.

Amused, are you... I'll show you amusement just let me get a hold of you.

"I know I know... it's a bit early but..." He started raising his hand in surrender and rolling his eyes.

The nerve of this boy you wake me up from my sleep by five in the morning and you dare to not even give me a valid excuse.  I could feel my hands clench and unclench.