Chapter Fifteen: Someone's already laid a claim on you

I drink till I'm drunk,
Smoke till I'm high,
Castle on the hill,
Wake up in the sky.
You can't tell me I ain't fly.
I know I'm super fly,
I know I'm super fly. 〰️ Bruno Mars.

                                                  ⚫⚫⚫

Quit being such a bore Addie and have fun?

That was when I knew I was on the verge of getting drunk. I had never never ever called her that. I didn't make it to the kitchen as I managed to get another cup from some chic who scowled at me refusing to hide her disgust but didn't bother to say a word.

I wasn't drunk but I knew one more cup and I would lose it so without thinking I made my way towards the living room in an attempt to find Addison when I didn't see her I just shrugged.

Just then a guy passed and I unconsciously pulled at him we were both very much surprised by my action.

"Hey, handsome wanna dance." She slurred out because it wasn't me that was talking it felt like there was something controlling me as I allowed myself to make a fool out of myself.

I'm not drunk. I'm not drunk. I can't get drunk. So why didn't I have any control over my body?

"Do I." He said licking his lips and pulling me towards the dance floor. I didn't even attempt to struggle just simply let myself be pulled.

We started dancing I wasn't much of a dancer meaning I sucked at it but he didn't seem to mind as we just kept on moving together and his hands kept exploring my body... hands on me... God help you I don't get my control back.

"So tell me it hot stuff what's your name." I looked up at him and instantly recognized him it was the same guy who helped me get to my class the first day.

I felt sleepy now and I didn't really want to talk. "What?... shhhhh let's just dance."

We danced for about a moment before he seemed to get bored as he suggested. "So you wanna come somewhere private and have a little more fun." He whispered suggestively in my ear. I giggled at the thought. What was wrong with me.

"In a while." That was all I managed to say.

I could sense his frustration as he said. "You know baby girl..." Me... baby girl. "...You still haven't told me your name sweet face." Sweet face too. I sighed and leaned my head against his chest.

"Aria... Aria Javier." I said against his chest and it stiffened. I frowned and looked up at him. His eyes widened immediately and it was like he'd seen a ghost.

"Holy shit." He whispered pushing me slightly away and looking around like he'd heard a gunshot.

"What's wrong?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck well trying seeing as he was too tall and he kept moving backward.

"Look I can't do this." He stuttered. Looking scared had I said anything wrong I didn't even threaten him why the sudden change of heart.

"Why not... come on let's just-" I said pulling him.

"Please stay away I'm not allowed to make a move on you."

"And why not babe?" I slurred on. No really what was wrong with me. He seemed to have an internal battle with himself before saying.

"Because... someone's already laid a claim on you." He said like it was the most basic regular thing in the world. I just smiled on like the complete idiot I was turning into. This was why I didn't drink two cups in and I'm a complete moron but I had strong self-control so somehow I managed to not get drunk just a little tipsy and yes if I was like this now I wondered how I'd be if I got drunk.

"Oh that's ni-" And then it hit me the cold impact of his word hit me like a bucket of ice being thrown down my back and my eyes were clear and a new sense of control flooded in followed by pure anger.

"Someone did what?" I spat at him my anger growing by the minute.

"Someone laid a-"

"Shut up." Stupid boy.

Exactly two things were running through my mind. One who was this son of a bitch and two where was the safest place I could deposit his body.

"I heard you the first time... who?" I asked him anger filling my every being.

"I'm not allowed to talk." He said lifting his shoulders a bit.

"Tell me or you'll never be able to talk again." I spat menacingly and he flinched a bit. I held his gaze so he knew I meant every word of what I'd said.

He pushed all his hair backward as he thought long and hard heaving a sigh and looking around once more.

"Listen I can't really say... but one thing I can say for sure is it's probably someone you're close to." With that he was gone mixed into the crowd I couldn't see him again.

I gave a frustrated groan as I pushed a lot of sweaty bodies out of my way.

I was so angry who would dare who was the son of a bitch just then a dude whistled at me and said. "Me encanta tu culo (I love your ass)."

On a normal day would I have let that slide?... no. I would not. But today was different and I was furious you know that saying... what was it again... pouring gas on the fire that was exactly what this was.

I walked over to him and slapped him. Slapped him so hard my hand started to sting. I started to walk away when he grabbed me by the wrist... big mistake.

Swinging round in one fluid movement, I drove the heel of my hand into the base of his nose, careful not to strike him hard enough to cause permanent damage, but enough to hurt. At the same time, I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and pushed my thumb into the base of his palm, right on the main pressure point.

Caught out by my explosion of sudden violence he staggered back, blood seeping out of one nostril, his knees buckling under him as I kept the pressure on his palm, causing him the kind of pain that left him utterly helpless.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I hissed at him. I was tired of being taken for granted at least this would send a message across to them all don't fucking mess with me.

"Please let go." He wailed, his eyes a mixture of shock, pain, and fear.

I released my grip and watched him stagger back wiping blood from his face. That would teach 'em. I thought as I made my way again to look for Addison I had to get out of here I was merciful on that one there was no guarantee that mercy would be extended to the next bastard that crossed me.

                                              ⚫⚫⚫

Well well well... I feel like I'm starting to say that a whole lot more than I intend to but this was pretty fierce I mean she's so confusing one minute she's showing signs of humane behavior and another she's just... she's finally showing she's not all talk because I'm sure that's what most of you were thinking.

Comment your thoughts on this chapter I love to hear what you have to say.

Daily reminder: You're amazing... keeping being you.❤❤

Thanks for reading,
Don't forget to vote😚😚

♡ Durbby