Chapter 66

1 month later:

"Hey Tobes." I said standing by his bed.

"Ya, it's me Spencer. I'm still here and not giving up on you."

I sat on the edge of his bed smiling at him sleeping peacefully. I heard the door open and the sound of clicking behind me.

"Jenna?" I said looking at the blind girl.

"Spencer." She stood still in front of my chair.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting my brother."

"Step-brother, and from my recent knowledge I don't think he'd want you here."

"Oh please. We have so much history together." She took a few steps closer.

"Jenna I'm going to say this once." I took a deep breath.

"Back the hell off before I take that
cane and wack you like a piñata."

She turned around to exit the room but stopped at the door.

"You better watch out Spencer. Not everything can't be perfect for you." She smirked and walked out.

"Bitch."

"Ya, she is." A voice said.

I looked down at the piercing blue eyes staring at me.

"Toby! Oh my god your awake." I pressed the nurses button and watched his eyes close.

"What? No, no, no, this isn't happening. Please open your eyes."

Three nurses came running in the room .

"What happened?" One said.

"He woke up I swear."

"Honey, you've been here so long you probably just hallucinated it. You should go get some rest." She walked me out of the room and to my car.

"Will you call if anything happens?"

"Absolutely."

I sat inside my Honda for a minute.

"Ahh!" I screamed and banged my fists on the steering wheel. I raked my fingers through my hair and laid my head back against the seat.

"I want my Toby back, and who ever did this will pay." I put the car in drive and drove to Caleb's apartment.

"Spencer shouldn't you be with Toby?" He asked when he answered the door.

"I got kicked out."

"Oh, well what do you need?"

"I need your help."

ThenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara