Chapter 76

Spencer's POV:

I gripped tightly on to the bed post as Toby planted soft kisses down my stomach.

I arched my back as he tilted his head up to meet his eyes with mine.

"I can't believe I forgot all this."

"I know."

"I was missing out."

I laughed.

"Spencer, Spencer," Someone said shaking me.

"What....Toby what are you doing here?" I asked coming out of my sleeping state.

"I thought I'd come by and bring you your daily dose of coffee." He smiled handing me a cup.

"Oh, um thanks." I took the cup and set it on the night stand next to me.

"Are you alright? You were kinda thrashing around in your sleep."

"What? Oh I'm fine."

Yeah, I'm not telling you that I had that kinda a dream about you last night.

"Well, it's 6:01 you might want to get up."

"Seriously! I have to present a project today in history!" I shot up out of bed and into the bathroom.

He laughed as he watched me rush to get ready.

"Seriously? Your just going to sit there?" I said walking out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around me.

"What it's nothing I haven't seen before." He joked.

I picked a pillow up off the floor and threw it at him.

"Get out!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going." He smirked.

"Ugh, your such a perve." I said while searching through my closet.

"Am not, and if your looking for something nice. The black skinny jeans and purple patterned however you describe it, long sleeve shirt. Works for me." He winked and walked out shutting the bedroom door behind him.

I rolled my eyes. Should I give my boyfriend the satisfactory of picking out my outfit for the day. Or should I go rouge and show him up?

"Oh my god." I marched over to my bedroom door and swung it open.

"When did you go through my closet?" I yelled at him.

"I didn't, I just vaguely remember helping you pack and unpack your things to move here. Oh and also seeing you everyday that's key to knowing what you wear too."

"Oh, my bad." I shut the door.

Note to self: Stop accusing boyfriend of stupid stuff that only a serial killer would do.

I got ready and walked back into the living room.

"You know we have a little bit of time, before school starts." Toby said obviously trying to be seductive.

"Oh really?" I asked and I climbed on top of him.

Half an hour later:

Toby laid on the couch with me sitting on his torso. He ran his hands up my legs as we made out pretty aggressively.
I pushed my hair back out of my face to keep it from getting everywhere.

"Eww you guys get a room!" Hanna said walking right through my front door.

"What the hell Hanna!"

"Hey, you gave me a spare key."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can walk in when ever you want!" I yelled at her.

"Hey, Spence calm down." Toby said.

"Oh, no I'm not calming down, until she apologizes for barging in on us."

"Me, apologize? Ha. It's not my fault you were having a full make out session with your boyfriend, right when I walked in."

"Fine, don't apologize. Give me the key back then."

"Spencer," Toby sat up completely confused by the situation as I climbed off of him.

"You want the key back, huh?"

I nodded.

"Spencer, you can't be serious?" Toby stood up and walked over to me.

"Oh, I'm dead serious. If she's going to walk in uninvited all the time. Damn right I want my key back."

"Fine, you want your key?" She yanked her keys out of her purse. Then spun around on the key ring in search of my apartment key. She twisted it off the ring and threw at me.

"Are you happy?"

"Actually yes. I've gotten my privacy back."

"Spencer!" Toby yelled.

"Toby, please just shut up. This is between me and her." I turned to him and said.

He and Hanna looked at me in disbelief when the words came out of my mouth.

He walked over to the coat closet threw on his jacket. Slipped on his converse, grabbed his phone, car keys and wallet and walked towards the door.

"Toby please." I begged as the door slammed in my face.

"Are you happy now?" Hanna asked.